Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Facebook and Top Eleven Friends

Good tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Still would like to be able to accept friendly's not have them forced on me.
    Agree. In a friendly match I've got a player injured for 6 days. The "friend" who challenge my team was unfriend, of course.

There defo needs to be a facility to either Accept or Reject Friendlys, regardless of whether its fake or real friends proposing them
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd like to see Top Eleven dis-associate with Facebook.
    Login via Twitter would be AWESOME! we could coordinate directly via our accounts, the best way to meet some nice people, instead of receinving theses damn savage friendship invitations and being spammed by friendly matches everyday Twitter is also perfectly compatible with 3d party games/programs.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

My question is:

I have a facebook friend playing top eleven and I want to follow his games. Currently, I can't do that so how can I change it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by zejk25; 04-11-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zejk25 View Post
    My question is:

I have a facebook friend playing top eleven and I want to follow his games. Currently, I can't do that so how can I switch this automatic facebook friend to Top eleven friend in order to support him while playaing?

Thanks!
    You must be on the same server as him to support him.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

i dont understand very much what you mean with the same server I have a mate (friend) and
    his brother is playning that too and they are living in the same house so why can i see his brother playing and seeing by friends game or matches and my mate (friend) not??
    Last edited by vmf shot; 04-12-2013 at 10:00 PM.

So you can do something for friends? I would like to support them in the games that are
    And then you can do something for the friendly? Put that you can accept or decline please let

Agreed

I invited a facebook friend and I can see him in the referral list, but I can't watch his games , unlike an other friend whom i invited and I can support him during his matches ..
    what's the problem? does it mean my server is full and can't accept more players?

So you are saying that NONE of my facebookfriends are on the same server? Beacuse I can't see them and they can't see any of there friends games from facebook. You must have like 200servers then? It feels abit strange to me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast