Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [April 16] Technical Difficulties

MDKII

[April 16] Technical Difficulties

Dear Managers,

We are currently having technical difficulties which may make the game, Top Eleven site and forum unavailable at times. We are working hard on resolving these issues. For updates, please follow our Twitter feed.

UPDATE: The problems should be resolved now. Please let us know if you have any issues logging into the game.

i am still having problems connecting to my "server". I tried two different computers. Tried to log in through facebook, and through the topeleven website, and still no luck.

is server down again ??
    (*_*)

It's down again, thanks for almost destroying my cup match today :]
    We do expect compensation for the mess up but we do know that won't happen, so thanks from our hearts and keep doing your worst....ahem, best.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, everything should now be resolved. There was no problem with our servers. The data center that is hosting our servers had major network problems, which is the reason a lot of you couldn't login into the game.

We are tightly working with the data center network engineers, so that this doesn't happen in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, everything should now be resolved. There was no problem with our servers. The data center that is hosting our servers had major network problems, which is the reason a lot of you couldn't login into the game.

We are tightly working with the data center network engineers, so that this doesn't happen in the future.
    WHat will happen with managers that substained damage for not being able to log? Companies usually should have compensation's policies.

still cant get on

Quote Originally Posted by el-trickser View Post
    still cant get on
    Yeah, it's down again and one account didn't get dcd. I could now of win any of the auctions for just one token, since none will be able to log back to counter my offers. Talking about "on a server crush no one gets harmed and no compensation is needed".
    So should be fine if i did so?

Since last Friday night the technical issues are upcomig, uh?...
    Last edited by casper™; 04-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Compensation???

Forget about it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast