Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Latest Update Removes Daily Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Just to clear something up about transfers during this new background maintenance:
    -You will be able to bid on auctions which haven't ended by the time background maintenance starts;
    -Partway through maintenance, the list will begin repopulating.

This means there will likely still be a small gap on availability for new transfers, but much, much lower than with the previous daily maintenance.
    Will me maint start as usual on 2 am uk time anyways? so partway is meant to be 30-45 mins you recall?

Also, these guys up here need help, come back and help them D:

With today's update, we've removed Top Eleven's daily maintenance. You can now have access to the game 24/7.

Find out how it works exactly in our article.

What security system is already really strong? I worry if maintenance is removed. Cheaters afraid that utilize this new system to cheat, and this game is not fun anymore chances

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Aditia View Post
    What security system is already really strong? I worry if maintenance is removed. Cheaters afraid that utilize this new system to cheat, and this game is not fun anymore chances
    Daily maintenance still exists, but it doesn't make the game unavailable and becomes background maintenance No need to worry

Nice one this......it wasn't any problem for my while playing in european time-zone, but still it's a nice one!!!
    Playing with team: Oranje

Great news, if it works fine...

Congrats for the update.

If you mean the Auctions, reload the game and the Transfers list will be repopulated. This is true for when you don't see players outside of maintenance. At the moment, you can't see players generated after you logged into the game until you've refreshed it. We're working on making this so that it's populated whenever you enter the Transfers list, but still no date on it.
    This will probably cause auction war as u can see new players generate whenever enter transfer list. This will include good players with SA....

At the moment, we have to refresh to see new players which is very advantage for active users and its avoid auction war....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123