Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Design your own Jersey - Wildside Edition Winners!

this game sucks

Any winner receive your own jerseys yet? cause I din't receive mine, no e-mail what so ever! I think I been cheated! Top Eleven club shop selling my jerseys design but not giving me one!

Great entries and a huge well done to the winners
    [Signature removed due to being too large. Please use a smaller image. -Administration]

dear administrator..

i have an idea, what if top 10 best design nominee you chosen, to be voted as the most favourite design in the forum or facebook pages.

some designer think their design are the best to win the competition, so why dont we prove it, lets the world choose the best

i think all gamer will easy to spend more tokens to get their fav design, a mutual condition.

I don't think it would be any fairer than the current system. Not everyone uses FB in playing this in the same way that not everyone who plays ii on the forums (It was months before I started going here) Besides, making multiple accounts isn't very hard and I'm sure Nordeus won't bother background checking all voters (especially on FB). The system may not be the fairest but I honestly can't think of a better one. On top of that, if Nordeus chooses the Top 10, it's basically the same with the honorable mention. Choosing one to be the best will only make a difference to those who made the ten because of the prize. Most people complain about how their entries never made the H.M. and not about the top 3 (some do but that's usually not an issue) Otherwise, it's still Nordeus that chooses which jerseys to use.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Why not Nordeus just let us know the top 10 best selling Fan Designed Jersey, cause u won't buy if u don't really like it!

Congratulations to all winners...
    U.D. GORNAL
    LUCHA POR LO QUE QUIERES!!!!

i received it already, two jersey, unfortunatelly it has same basic color (black), so i cant use it as a pair in my home and away jersey

i hope nordeus produce another different color instead of this two..

Rookie
    When the new designs are made for both emblems and kits. Why can't it be sold to us as a template and we can select the two colours. As the designs that are released are good. I would buy, but want certain colours. Not many kits come in green and when they do, they're main colour is black. I'd like green and green. I'm sure other people would like more creative freedom.

Please consider this for the future release of emblems and kits.

What do others think?

why did you skip on this awsome jersey!!?! I wait a lot for buying it!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast