Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ask the Devs Dec 2012 - SUBMIT QUESTIONS HERE

Why the players are getting injured too much, almost every match there must be an injury one or more in one or both sides of the match?

I know that Top 11 is an interactive game not real football game & it's an awesome interactive one , but lets be more realistic! & admit that the players injury matter is really over "the too much level" if i may describe it this way, but really it's frustrating to have this amount of injuries & soon i'd be able to say that i'll be managing " Team of Disabled Players " because of excessive injuries striking my players & also with other teams that i know or don't ( friends or strangers ), it's very important issue that i hope you don't ignore it & to fix it soon...

Best Regards
    Last edited by TheLifeQuest; 12-21-2012 at 07:28 PM.

- what about scout players aged 18-21... we do pay 50 tokens for each player after all.
    - 16-17 year old youth players
    - 5* youth players - we do have to pay 24 tokens if we want a 4*
    - better rated scouts for more tokens ... 7* players for around 100-150 tokens each? maybe 8*/9* players too.
    - official stadiums (emirates stadium, anfield, san siro, santiago bernabeu)
    - fourth official (the fourth official has added on 5 extra minutes)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'd like to know why it is an illegal formation to have only 2 defenders.

I want to play the old style formation of: Left and Right back, Left, Centre & Right half-backs, Inside Right & Left, and Left & Right Wing supporting Centre Forward. Virtually all teams used to play this way until the 1970's. Why should I be at a disadvantage because I like this formation.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I'd like to know why it is an illegal formation to have only 2 defenders.

I want to play the old style formation of: Left and Right back, Left, Centre & Right half-backs, Inside Right & Left, and Left & Right Wing supporting Centre Forward. Virtually all teams used to play this way until the 1970's. Why should I be at a disadvantage because I like this formation.
    know what you mean... like why can't we have 2 DCs and DMR/DML as cover in a way, sort of wrong 2 defenders being illegal.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

#AskNord please fitur loan player

#ASKNORD if you could integrate my server with my friend in Indonesia?

Hi. When are you updating again so that I can play the game again after my phone update to android version 4.1.1. At the moment I can't play the game which is really frustrating. Thanks

One major improvement to the game IMO would be to have the active formations. fixed to your squad players, so that not just the formation is saved but the players and orders for the formation including auto subs.
    Step 1, select formation, Step 2, place players, Step3, orders and auto subs. Step 4, select match formation game 1 or 2.
    In action it would mean one click and everything on the game board changes to your desired formation.

The reasons I suggest the above:

1. When games are scheduled 15min apart, on occasions the game engine does not give you the squad board back quick enough to make the necessary changes, I have already had this happen once this season and once last season out of two match schedules, in both cases when I eventually got control of the squad the timer was showing, maybe a backup or a server problem, either way I was unable to make changes and I know that others have had similar problems.

2. Not all gamers can make every match, giving an option to select formation 'A' for game one and 'B' for game two or 'C' 'D' would make life a lot easier, it should also eliminate the above problem with the timer.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-22-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Can the developers explain the exact effect of adding blue and red arrows? Roughly, we get that they help in defence and attack, but a more thorough explanation would be nice.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hello folks,

We'll be taking questions for our Ask the Devs in this thread. How does it work? Simple:

• This thread will be open for one week, until Dec 27. After which I'll gather up the questions and forward them to the Devs to answer;
    • Questions should focus on the current state of the game, the future of the game and anything related to Top Eleven development. We can't answer questions like "Why am I missing tokens?" or similar. Those questions should be forwarded to Nordeus Support;
    • We won't be able to answer all the questions, either because they are duplicates or because there are just too many, so we'll focus on the most common ones and the ones we can answer;
    • You aren't limited to the number of questions you can ask per post;
    • If you don't want to submit questions via the forum, you can also send them on our Top Eleven Twitter. Just include the hashtag #AskNord at the end so we know what it's for.

After all the questions are submitted, it'll take a bit to go through them, so please be patient.

Ask away!
    Why do the GK have the same Stats as a field player?
    They should have Clean sheet record, goals allowed, penalty saved - not goals scored, goals assists.
    Is stupid - I'm sure you smart guys can come up with something to replace those stats.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast