Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ask the Devs Dec 2012 - SUBMIT QUESTIONS HERE

Trnava (Slovakia), Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
    How many "Active" players are on Top Eleven?

Is it possible to exchange the teams from different servers (to exchange "My team" for another "Innactive palyer" on different server)?

How do you select a team?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Valenćik View Post
    How many "Active" players are on Top Eleven?

Is it possible to exchange the teams from different servers (to exchange "My team" for another "Innactive palyer" on different server)?
    No you can't do that and active players are around 2,3M I think at low leves they are not so many but after some levels you will find more and more :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    How About having new logos templates? Why isn't possible to choose the colours of the in logo symbols?
    It will be very nice having a new and complex logo editor like the one that has "power soccer" (many managers will spend a lot of tokens to have a unique logo for their clubs)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    How About having new logos templates? Why isn't possible to choose the colours of the in logo symbols?
    It will be very nice having a new and complex logo editor like the one that has "power soccer" (many managers will spend a lot of tokens to have a unique logo for their clubs)
    There should be only one logo UNIQUE / team once you got it it stays that way.
    The logo's on the market should be unique as well - Barcelona logo should be only sold ONCE, and so should be only one team having the name of Barcelona FC not 100.
    Unfortunately this game is made to bring money to developers not to keep us interested.
    I believe they would make more money if they would consider some of our opinion and requests. But hey, I'm not the owner.

Banned
    The logo's on the market should be unique as well - Barcelona logo should be only sold ONCE, and so should be only one team having the name of Barcelona FC not 100.
    Unfortunately this game is made to bring money to developers not to keep us interested.
    I believe they would make more money if they would consider some of our opinion and requests. But hey, I'm not the owner.
    Sorry Gabe, i miss your point... I don't want new official club logos, i only want an editor for create your own team art, more powerful with more symbols to choose from... (not only swords, lions, drakes or stars). Also why that symbls must be exclusively gold, black or white??
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 12-23-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Sorry for post:

How can you create one unique logo for 1 team, is no sense sorry, there are 6M players actives or no, everyone should have that chances, from where do you will get a unique logo for everyone? ))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Another question: do players height and weight influence them stats (and how much)?

Banned
    No they all run and jump the same ...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    No you can't do that and active players are around 2,3M I think at low leves they are not so many but after some levels you will find more and more :P
    Don't think that number is anywhere near correct.
    The latest numbers on developer metrics, show DAU of 2.6m, AMU is 7.6 but from what I can establish that is taken from daily log ins through FB.
    I've logged in around 12 times today alone.
    One of the reasons I seriously disbelieve the user counter of 7.6m it may have had that many from day one. I would not be surprised if it is less than half that number.
    Reason they don't knock off deleted or inactive A/C, want to keep it top ranked.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast