Thread: Winner Team?????

Question Winner Team?????

I am wondering how the winner team is decided?

My team XENEIZE FC is one if not the highest skill points (stars) in the current league, disputing the league, champions and cup.
    In the champions has not seen a lost in 5 games, in the cup same thing however in the league loosing almost every game with teams that have 10 stars or less than my team.

Currently sitting in the 12th place with a record of 2-4-4

In addition that this is really dumb!!!!! Today it lost again (local) where no crowd at all assisted to the game
    0/13.000

What is the point on keep improving your team if there are no clear rules or guidelines?
    Last edited by Diego Weisemberg; 06-13-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Weisemberg View Post

My team XENEIZE FC is one if not the highest skill points (stars) in the current league, disputing the league, champions and cup.
    In the champions has not seen a lost in 5 games, in the cup same thing however in the league loosing almost every game with teams that have 10 stars or less than my team.

In addition that this is really dumb!!!!! Today it lost again (local) where no crowd at all assisted to the game
    0/13.000

What is the point on keep improving your team if there are no clear rules or guidelines?
    1. You should probably show us pictures of your team before complaining. Maybe we can help.
    2. Lower your ticket prices...simple. They won't turn up if your ticket prices are too high.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Weisemberg View Post

0/13.000

Who wants to go watch the team that is 12th in the league but has one of the best qualities in the league. I wouldn't give my money to watch those lazy superstars.