Thread: Factors which affect the price of a player

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Factors which affect the price of a player

FACTORS WHICH AFFECT THE PRICE OF A PLAYER (MARKET VALUE) TWO ATHLETES IMAGE
    ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME BUT THE MARKET VALUE IS DIFFERENT, ONE HAS 73.6 QUALITY AND HAVE ANOTHER

OTHER FACTORS WHICH INFLUENCE TO THE MARKET VALUE OF IT

Factors which affect the price of a player-lgt9ad2p.jpg

SORRY TO USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

In my league, I have a 19 year old (quality: 25) and a 34 year old (quality: 25.1) and the 19 year old is worth just short of 1million, while the 34-year old is retiring but before that his price was 140k.

there both central midfielders.
    Wolf FC

training speed is an important factor

i ever got young player is dumb sometimes, his match values/form are 5-6-5: wth. the oldies i dont interest.. some people saids they're laziness?? what it means? but mostly play good at match with value 7-7 sometimes 8 or 9.
    Last edited by nordeus5; 06-13-2013 at 10:43 PM.

There are a number of factors:

1. Age
    2. Quality
    3. Training speed
    4. Special Ability

1. Younger players are worth more as they train faster (see number 3) and they are also good to keep in a team for a good few seasons.
    2. Quality speaks for itself, usually a higher quality = more value.
    3. Training speed plays a large part, as you can power train them to be a very high Q. They are very desirable, and this plays a large factor in determining their value, as they are good for 3/4 seasons if trained properly.
    4. Special Ability - SA's such as Free Kick and Defensive Wall/ Aerial Defender and One one Scorer are highly desirable and useful in some aspects, this will drive the price up a fair bit.

Usually, if you see two players of identical age and quality, but a vast difference in price, it's because the more expensive one is a fast trainer, see 3.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Special Ability no effect on the price,if you train one of your players and put him SA his price will not rise.Training speed must be a factor N1 but this is not always so.For Quality is also debatable you can buy a very expensive player which play bad and his raiting to be 4-5 every game.