Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Winner winner Chicken dinner

  1. #1
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520

    Cool Winner winner Chicken dinner

    O`k i know token buyers will have ( should have ) a better unbeaten run but since i lost 1st game last season record won 20 drew 5 lost 1 yet still finished 2nd, i have so far been unbeaten this season and as a non token buyer i am proud to be unbeaten in 35 league games with the record at the moment won 29 drew 6 lost 0

    so if any non tokens buyers can boast a record like this please post here
    reddeviljohn likes this.

  2. #2
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    like this if you was confused with Wnner winner chicken dinner and you had to open to see what it was about, i like to confuse lol
    Cat Harrison and magic3 like this.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23
    if you are on a high level... then you should be proud!!!

    in my league and also in the last few seasons.. it's pretty much impossible to go undefeated! but that's a good thing, i mean it keeps things interesting. the competition is really though

  4. #4
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by espa View Post
    if you are on a high level... then you should be proud!!!

    in my league and also in the last few seasons.. it's pretty much impossible to go undefeated! but that's a good thing, i mean it keeps things interesting. the competition is really though
    i`m level 9

  5. #5
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    really an impressive record.

    ont look down on me because i buy tokens and watch the videos... i'm addicted!

  6. #6
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    really an impressive record.

    ont look down on me because i buy tokens and watch the videos... i'm addicted!
    got nothing against token buyer`s although i do watch video`s myself and with careful transfer`s ( not involved in bidding war`s ) i have saved 485 tokens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  7. #7
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    lol i reckon youve used/have more tokens than me and im a token buyer........

    Impressive record but farming tokens is the same as buying them, one costs you cash and the other costs you time
    cracicot and Walphin like this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Yep, I'm still unbeaten in all competitions and I am yet to concede a goal in the league with a total of 51:0 goals, although I've lost 2 points in a goalless draw. 2 CL draws and 3 draws in teh cup.

    Last season stats: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post97153

  9. #9
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    lincoln, ENG
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    got nothing against token buyer`s although i do watch video`s myself and with careful transfer`s ( not involved in bidding war`s ) i have saved 485 tokens
    how many vis. do you mean the odd video that pops up every few days? i actually dont know where there are other vids
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    This season in all comps I'm currenty 23-1-0

    I don't buy tokens either!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast