Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Does this happen to you ?

Does this happen to you ?

1-You concede a goal while you are making a substitution .
    2-Your Mc's are getting too much yellow cards even more than your defenders .
    3-You concede goal while changing the formation during the match .

i mean really what the H...

VIP
    1 - Conceding goals right after making a sub is old troll, especially if you are leading 1-0 or it's draw at the time...
    2 - In one of my teams I have 4 MCs and they only got 3 yellow cards together so far...
    3 - It happens more often that I concede goals if I change nothing...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes about yellow cards
    no 1,2,3 are MC
    No 4,5 are AM
    No6 is a DC

Does this happen to you ?-yellow-cards.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

1. I thought the same thing

I have recieved 11 yellow cards this season and 7/11 were for MCs. I guess that must be due to the way I play my games, as, if I can imagine correctly, MCs are the first players that can stop a counter-attack.

I barely receive goals so I cannot answer to the other 2 points.

1-You concede a goal while you are making a substitution - seems to have ceased to happened for me since i updated to T11 2015
    2-Your Mc's are getting too much yellow cards even more than your defenders - normal
    3-You concede goal while changing the formation during the match - nope
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

1. No, sometimes I conceded a goal after the substitution but also I can score one after the sub - usually the sub is involved in either. While I'm waiting for a substitution to complete I often get a possession drop but we've not had a goal in that dip so far this Season.
    2. Yes, a little, but I expect that, normal. I have 4 MCs, 80 matches between them for 8 yellows; 5 defenders, 99 matches for 7 yellows.
    (Imo a lot of the poor MC ratings come from fouls (as well as playing a role/tactic their not equipped for) - its the engine room.)
    3. Ofc its possible that you can concede a goal while changing formation - there is usually a reason why you're changing it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    1-You concede a goal while you are making a substitution .
    2-Your Mc's are getting too much yellow cards even more than your defenders .
    3-You concede goal while changing the formation during the match .

i mean really what the H...
    Q1 & Q3: It happens but I don't think it is very common. However, when I complete the last substitution instruction, sometimes a player who is still playing will be injured and I cannot made change.

Q2: Yes. My MC are also obviously the easiest to obtain yellow cards. However, I do feel that my opponents' defenders always get yellow cards when competing with my teams, even though I don't have statistics. Honestly, my teams scored many goals through free kicks. My basic formation is 4-4-2, with various variants. I have no theory but probably this affects yellow card distribution.

I don't use CM's very much so I don't know. It is my defenders that get 90% of my YC's. Now my opponents CM's get a whole lot of them. I play a 4-2-3-1 or sometimes a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with no CM/CDM. I play LW/CAM/RW every game. I can afford to do this most games because I have a 2*+ advantage except against a couple league teams where I am forced to play defensive mids.

You would think that having no CM's against so many teams with 2-3 that there would be space for the opp to make plays from there but they end up with 4-6 ratings and a load of cards.

Rookie
    Personally, in my opinion it feels like they changed the stats code, I have had more troll results in the last season, than all my troll results off the previous 10 season combined. Ref dishes out yellow cards, like he's giving kids candy on halloween.
    Stats don't seem to say much, nor quality these days. 65%+ ball possesion and still lose miserably. losing from teams with more than 8 quality difference.....
    Its more like rollin' a dice now......it can go either way, anything goes.
    In all fairness, though, since the update I have also put in a lot less effort....Maintained my team, just no more power training or buying tons of new players.

Still though, the ammount of wack stuff happening, only enforces the thought that the game has gone downhill.