Thread: iPhone help - Multiple Top Eleven Accounts.

iPhone help - Multiple Top Eleven Accounts.

Hi all, I was wondering if any fellow iPhone users can help me here.

I have two top eleven accounts you see, both linked to Facebook accounts.

My main account automatically logs in when I click 'log in with Facebook' on the IPhone app.

I am trying to log into my other account using the same iPhone.

I have tried changing the main Facebook account assosciated with my iPhone through the settings, and even signing in with my other account on the Facebook app to no avail: whenever I log out of my main account and try to log in with my other Facebook account, it automatically logs into my main account.

If anyone can help me that'd be great, it'd mean I wouldn't have to use my PC for my second account and I can maintain it more regularly.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I don't think its possible to log into 2 different accounts on the iphone, I also play it on the ipad and that works fine on multiple accounts as long as you are logged into facebook on the account you want to log into.

Quote Originally Posted by beckett110 View Post
    I don't think its possible to log into 2 different accounts on the iphone, I also play it on the ipad and that works fine on multiple accounts as long as you are logged into facebook on the account you want to log into.

YES.
    Finally sussed it out, I had to change my facebook log in on the settings page.
    Bit annoying having to constantly change it between accounts but its saved me a lot of trouble now!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    YES.
    Finally sussed it out, I had to change my facebook log in on the settings page.
    Bit annoying having to constantly change it between accounts but its saved me a lot of trouble now!
    Hey can you tell me exactly how you changed back to your previous account? I logged out of my 2nd account, but when I try to log in they ask me to log in with fb and logs me in my 2nd account. I want to use my first account not my 2nd.

Thanks.