Thread: Saw a Real hacker!! I was Shock

Saw a Real hacker!! I was Shock

I forgot the name of the player but he really hack the game coz when i was in the transfer market.. i saw that his stadium and everything is almost all lvl 5-6.. and u know what that person is only lvl 2 on his 2nd season.. is a sure hack because of the stadium is like lvl 5-8 im not sure.. on my lvl 1 i cant even get lvl 3 staidum on my 2nd season.. and is not just a staidum he fully upgrade almost anything.. :O

P.s - probably he is rich and bought tokens.. but its like he spend 2000$ dollar on just the tokens -.-

So is there really such a hack? I hope admin find and ban low lvl ppl like that

It's probably just someone who has bought plenty of money/tokens or has been lingering in the lower divisions and not got promoted in ages.

They are noobs that don't really understand the game mechanics, they are always buy scouts, using personal trainers, speed-up construction and even more, their stadium don't give any bonus poscession because he couldn't fill even a single corner of his stadium...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-14-2013 at 10:51 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    if tokens are acquired with a hack hardly interested them the mechanics of the game :X