Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic

Adi
    Banned
    you're odd you looked for this results.....you either have a connection with them or you are happy with this kind of results......tell me if that happens to man utd again and again both in league and CL....look at the pictures above a guy bought 10 scout players this season.....he got owned in so many games both league and CL.....he's not the only one....what are we talking about here?

I should sell my players and have a ****y team so I can enjoy a win??? is that what you do? or better how do you win games....tell us so that we don't lose again with this very good players in squad

Trnava (Slovakia), Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
    Of course I don't like this kind of results but it happens. I lost first place and 7 points advantage last season because my team lost points against 4 bottom teams in last 5 games... Maybe I had bad tactics... it's not always how good players you have. Look at Real Madrid right now, they are losing points wherever they turn.

I play to have fun, not to win games.... even with ****ty team you can win trophies. In every manager game you can win a title if you set up the right tactics. Last season in my league the winner was a guy with the worst team (depending on quality).

You can't act like "I bought the best players so I must be on top of the world". There is always someone who will beat you, right now or 10 games after (even Barcelona got beaten by Osasuna, Real Sociedad, Celtic)... form, morale, tactics, players condition or bad luck. If you lose every single game with those kind of players it's not bad luck... your tactics are the problem or the players.

I don't want to argue... everyone has it's own point of view and opinion. For me, the reasons for losing, even with great players, are above... for others it's something else.

Adi
    Banned
    finaly someone who experienced the "6 pack"....that is unexpected, unexplicable game results in the last 6 days of league competition

as for the rest stop comparing this joke of top 11 to real life football it has nothing to do, and tactics isn't something you can count on.....look at some tactic book some users spent their time in dooing many seasons ago.....they don't apply to the game now.....come to think of it...how much time those guys spent and they stopped playing short after......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes I need to agree that this season I was not able to do anything in first days I lose League, 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses, after 6 games just 10 points, 11 points away from second place, no way to get him from behinde so better I will stop then risking 3rd, 4th place.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    .Keep buying Tokens and good players, you'll win eventually
    Last edited by GabeTC; 12-24-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes I need to agree that this season I was not able to do anything in first days I lose League, 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses, after 6 games just 10 points, 11 points away from second place, no way to get him from behinde so better I will stop then risking 3rd, 4th place.
    Don't give up, you can still catch them. Maybe he will have the same kind of bad results?

Regarding all the scout teams, is it not possible that they have low morale because they are new players? As you point out that possession goes to the losing side, it seems like a very good bit of counter attacking football, great RDM style from the lower level managers.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    maybe it`s somehow a overconfidence.my match from yesterday.and i invested alot of tokens in the training
    LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic-aaa.jpg

players at 99% , morale at maximum,intensity of training normal...

Adi
    Banned
    c'mon guys what are we going to talk now about over confidence? like they have souls or something...

and Potemy ...who buys 10 scouts has the ability to raise morale don't you think?

and about that counter. c'mon in all the games? and yu have 1 guy against 4 defenders...and you score 4/5 goals against better players?.......maybe if they are drunk

just face it guys....has nothing to do with variables like morale, condition, player skills.....who can afford to buy tokens be damn shure takes care of his team, I allway play with 99%, superb.......doesn't do any good
    it's all random...but in a twisted way ..like I said in the other topic....some things are tweaked by the game engine, you spend money....you'll have wins but also troubles? why so you spend more

that's the part in the other topic where the kustodian got silenced and didn't answered anymore

Banned
    I think this so complicated to be explained but all what i can say ... the only one season i had ever buy full squad from the scout and after 4 days they converted to 7 * players ... this season I lost the league against player always win all his matches and so am i and he could beat me home and away and he only had had 3 5* players and i had too much bad result as you .

and kicked out from top 16 leg in CL ... but the only thing that I feel good about is wining the 3rd place at CUP for the 1st time .

Finally I can tell you if nerdeus feel that you are ready to spend much money on tokens they will make your team so so so bad and too much injuries to buy packages to heal this injuries and drop down your team morale so fast also to increase it with packages and so on.

so play even without motivation buy money bonus and don't heal injuries and don't watch matches for a time and don't buy scout ever just every season buy the younger players 5* or buy by negotiations the nearest players to be 6* .

and I really feel sorry for you because i was like you in one day and you can see my trophy room and find the 2nd place at league (this is the disaster season )

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post

Finally I can tell you if nerdeus feel that you are ready to spend much money on tokens they will make your team so so so bad and too much injuries to buy packages to heal this injuries and drop down your team morale so fast also to increase it with packages and so on.

so play even without motivation buy money bonus and don't heal injuries and don't watch matches for a time and don't buy scout ever just every season buy the younger players 5*
    finaly some guy has the guts to tell his story as a scout player buyer....to all of what is happening
    trust me once you play more than 15 seasons....you will all find this to be true
    I've been saying that performance and engine can be tweaked for seasons...
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast