Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic

Banned
    Can you try to use another formation like 4 5 1 V ... or any balanced formation so as to make your best to get the maximum efforts from you players?

I think you can get the best performance forcibly ... try hard but for hope ? i can tell you that your players all of them next season will perform too much excellent as what happened to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    c'mon guys what are we going to talk now about over confidence? like they have souls or something...

and Potemy ...who buys 10 scouts has the ability to raise morale don't you think?

and about that counter. c'mon in all the games? and yu have 1 guy against 4 defenders...and you score 4/5 goals against better players?.......maybe if they are drunk

that's the part in the other topic where the kustodian got silenced and didn't answered anymore
    He might be talking about the manager being overconfident.

They have the ability, but maybe not the intelligence.

About that counter, yeah Chelsea did it, against the defence of the "best team in the world", but maybe the engine needs tweaking in terms of goals. I've done that several times myself, won against stronger scout teams playing counter attacking football, I just get chance after chance.

Kustodian wasn't silenced, he probably just can't be arsed to reply anymore.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    He might be talking about the manager being overconfident.

They have the ability, but maybe not the intelligence.

About that counter, yeah Chelsea did it, against the defence of the "best team in the world", but maybe the engine needs tweaking in terms of goals. I've done that several times myself, won against stronger scout teams playing counter attacking football, I just get chance after chance.

Kustodian wasn't silenced, he probably just can't be arsed to reply anymore.

no i was not talking about the owner of the team being overconfident.regarding my match,i used the same team,in same positions.BUT think about it a little bit.you invest real money,you have tokens you have everything.you win 8-9 matches(maybe even less) in a row.but if the game was linear like this,nobody would be playing.so then,randomly,the game engine gives you a twisted match,when is not enough just to have the players in the team.maybe you need to change some tactic,put the training intensity to full,or something like this.yesterday i was nervous like hell,now i`m just trying to look beneath,avoid next time results like this.

Adi
    Banned
    guys I've been dealing with this for over 10 seasons.....do you really think I can do somth against all this?

I've send them an email with a guy who is cheating with 6 fake accounts....they said and I know this from a guy who works there they can't won't do somth about it

I have perfect scores 20 league games then in last 6...I lose everything....
    believe me things can be tweaked in this game to Nordeus wishes.....after so much time I descredited them trust me I'm on a blacklist......weird things happen to my team despite all my best efforts

a cowardly way to make money....

last night game total shots 3 on target 4....nice
    today 13 shots just one on target.....not what I saw in the live game

a piece of ....
    Last edited by Adi; 12-24-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Adi
    Banned

upload foto

bang....whole defence rated +7...gk and 3 df...rated 8 ...but got 3 goal against
    it's like a new trend....more 6 orange stars players you have.....grater the defeat you get...un-fkin-believable

The results speak for themselves. What formations were they playing Adi?.
    Anything stand out there?.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Adi
    Banned
    different formations....just look at the pictures...this last one was a 4-1-3-2 vs 4-4-2
    believe me I play 4-4-2 most of the time against this type of setting I both lose and win...actually against this team I made a draw 1-1...and I have a much much better team than this guy that won by 3-0 away

I would like to tell you that formation tactics is the bomb...but...

Adi
    Banned

photo sharing websites

don't know why I insisted to watch this game I knew already what is going to happen...but I wanted to convince myself for the last time

every atvantage to the home team including possesion bonus...actuallt the guy joined in 80 mins just to see to his surprise again that he is winning by 3-1
    another fact..everytime a guy comes in and joins the game to give me support the next game action I get a goal scored against.....I'm actually asking friends not to join in during the game
    it's mindblowing

only 9 days passed but I don't give a fuc* anymore on this season, I quit watching games and ****...I'll only train
    next season I'll spend my 700 tokens and then bye-bye....win-win situation Nordeus get's rid of me once and for all and i stop loosing time on this

Merry Christmas!!! I'll still be uploading pictures in here

Adi
    Banned
    btw group situation :
    lev 24 team 137,2 Q 12 p QUAL
    lev 24 team 138,4 Q 7 p
    lev 29 team 144,1 Q 2 p
    lev 31 team 143,5 Q 1 p

I can't find the best words maybe: mockery, rape...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    different formations....just look at the pictures...this last one was a 4-1-3-2 vs 4-4-2
    believe me I play 4-4-2 most of the time against this type of setting I both lose and win...actually against this team I made a draw 1-1...and I have a much much better team than this guy that won by 3-0 away

I would like to tell you that formation tactics is the bomb...but...
    Couple of friends on L17&19 both played with 4-4-2, they have said games are starting to go against them.
    I always play the butterfly against 4-4-2. It works well at my level.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast