Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: LAME excuse for a game...PHOTOS ONLY to complete the way Nordeus ruins the game topic

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Kustodian wasn't silenced, he probably just can't be arsed to reply anymore.
    You got this about right

You guys can believe me, or think what you want, but basically everything Adi said is a total conspiracy theory and he got me laughing every time

A lot of my friends play Top Eleven and there are a few of them who act like Adi each time they lose (especially when they lose to a worse team on paper). You know how we always shut them up, we just tell them: "You're just a bad manager", it works every time

And fyi, I'm level 16, so I went through almost everything all of you mentioned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    You got this about right

You guys can believe me, or think what you want, but basically everything Adi said is a total conspiracy theory and he got me laughing every time

A lot of my friends play Top Eleven and there are a few of them who act like Adi each time they lose (especially when they lose to a worse team on paper). You know how we always shut them up, we just tell them: "You're just a bad manager", it works every time

And fyi, I'm level 16, so I went through almost everything all of you mentioned.
    Let me say something to you mate

There are no fkn rules for these game and as Cronco Octav said :

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    think about it a little bit.you invest real money,you have tokens you have everything.you win 8-9 matches(maybe even less) in a row.but if the game was linear like this,nobody would be playing.so then,randomly,the game engine gives you a twisted match
    you (as a game administration ) don't like a specific great team which owned by rich player or who have too much tokens to win in arrow ... but if so don't even let them lose by this way ... Adi and much more players like him invested and paid too much in this game this season and get raped they can lose to compete in all competitions as what happened with me from 2 seasons or 3 ... 12 player from the scout with 99% 6* and didn't won any trophy ? what a fck ?

please my friend say something good or don't say ... you just instead of raising his morale and advise him you just ridiculing him and all who complaining ...please don't lose your fans and friend
    Adi and aviram like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Let me say something to you mate

There are no fkn rules for these game and as Cronco Octav said :

you (as a game administration ) don't like a specific great team which owned by rich player or who have too much tokens to win in arrow ... but if so don't even let them lose by this way ... Adi and much more players like him invested and paid too much in this game this season and get raped they can lose to compete in all competitions as what happened with me from 2 seasons or 3 ... 12 player from the scout with 99% 6* and didn't won any trophy ? what a fck ?

please my friend say something good or don't say ... you just instead of raising his morale and advise him you just ridiculing him and all who complaining ...please don't lose your fans and friend
    I was joking a little bit about "bad manager", but it's not far from the truth. The reason why players love Top Eleven is because even if you have the best team, you can still lose, as you can in real life. Just remember Chelse or Real Madrid teams which had the most expensive teams with the best players and at the end of the season, they haven't won anything (when I think about it this happened far too many times, not just to these teams). Their owners invested a lot of money and they still didn't manage to come on top at the end of the season. But, what is also important is if you know what you are doing, you can come on top with a good team most of the time. Since I've been playing for a long time, I've seen many good teams and I remember a few managers which didn't have the best teams, but somehow they managed to finish on top every season. How they did it, I have no idea, but they did and that is the point. Of course they lost some games, they thought they are going to win, but they were first by the end of the season.

So if you want any tips, here are two:
    • Watch live matches, don't let the game engine decide who will win, get that bonus possesion. You also need to be there if you get an injury, red card etc, you will know best what to do at that situation.
    • If you see your team not playing well, that is a good indicator that you must change something. Change it! Don't wait a whole season to end to make the needed changes.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    I was joking a little bit about "bad manager", but it's not far from the truth. The reason why players love Top Eleven is because even if you have the best team, you can still lose, as you can in real life. Just remember Chelse or Real Madrid teams which had the most expensive teams with the best players and at the end of the season, they haven't won anything (when I think about it this happened far too many times, not just to these teams). Their owners invested a lot of money and they still didn't manage to come on top at the end of the season. But, what is also important is if you know what you are doing, you can come on top with a good team most of the time. Since I've been playing for a long time, I've seen many good teams and I remember a few managers which didn't have the best teams, but somehow they managed to finish on top every season. How they did it, I have no idea, but they did and that is the point. Of course they lost some games, they thought they are going to win, but they were first by the end of the season.

So if you want any tips, here are two:
    • Watch live matches, don't let the game engine decide who will win, get that bonus possesion. You also need to be there if you get an injury, red card etc, you will know best what to do at that situation.
    • If you see your team not playing well, that is a good indicator that you must change something. Change it! Don't wait a whole season to end to make the needed changes.
    That's it ... you must say something like this from the beg.

When I was in Level 4, I drew the 3rd last game of season against team running 10th 0-0, lost last game of the season, ended up equal on top & ran 2nd on goal difference, **** Happens!

Last week I played a Level 1 team with an illegal formation in the Cup, drew 0-0. My fault played a weak team, underestimated my opponent, **** happens, I got them in the 2nd leg.

I have been beaten by teams far inferior to me in the past 6 seasons. **** happens.

As Kustodian says, I probably played the wrong tactics in each of these games. No conspiracy theories, none!

When I play my best team, with the right tactics, I rarely get beaten.

Enjoy the game for what it is, arguably the best football manager game on the planet. Cop the losses, wins & draws on the cheek, simply strive to do even better next game.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Adi
    Banned
    like Adel said "say something good or don't say"....I've read only mambo-jambo bro

- if is a conspiracy theory why it's happening all over the game in all servers and not just to me?

- "You're just a bad manager", it works every time ..............speechless

- if you looked at this topic wich I'm sure you didn't .....you could see prints from more than one team, I tried to show the facts that are going on, not my team results

- "if you know what you are doing, you can come on top with a good team"......believe me at some point you can't control that team of yours...it's all going to be decided otherwise RANDOM

- as you said we know why players love Top 11, now i'm asking....why players leave Top 11, especially those who fought hard to reach a higher level...and then bang..they quit?

- "Watch live matches, don't let the game engine decide who will win" ....again if you look at the pictures in the topic.....guys who were watching live games lost even with a man up.......

"everything Adi said is a total conspiracy theory......I'm level 16, so I went through almost everything all of you mentioned"

so wich one is it?

good answers mate I'm gonna talk with Nemanja about this....

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post

Enjoy the game for what it is, arguably the best football manager game on the planet.

bro I know it's Christmas but what did you drink to say that? ...and above all did you read the topic and it's link to the other topic?
    it's not about tactics, win/ loss....it's about NO constant in the game....as some guy pointed out...the more you show your head in the game...more weird stuff comes to you.......read all before you comment for a previous comment on the last page

dois you looked at the pictures? when some guys spent more tokens than you ever had in your 6 seasons in just one season and after they tooked care of their team......it turned against them with crazy results?....you gonna say it's only bad tactics

4-4-2 was since the game started the most ballanced tactic dormation....now if you play a 4-4-2 with best players money can buy....you are burned...that's only an example
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    I think even our words, complains and suggestions won't reach to the eyes of the administration of this game ... so all what i hope for is modifying the game engine with a way that make every one get what he deserve really not a random results.

Having too much managers doesn't mean that your profits are safe in the long term ?!!!
    you will lose too much rich managers and too much great managers even the moderate managers because they know that whatever they spend it mean nothing :P

so be careful to your system and the game engine and how it works, you now or later will lose your fan base

Adi
    Banned
    there are some contacts where you can send emails complaints etc....support I'm not shure is one of them even Yan, wich I personaly don't like because he gives blanks answers, maybe not his fault, but I think even he got tired of reading those complaint mails

having many managers is good for them because is a greater chance that they will spend money, the actually is dedicated tyo lower-mid levels ...as a new entry you may buy tokens, once you get to the higher levels...only few remain and even fewer of them buy.....I've seen both cases.....playing at a hi-lev and suddenly stop after pomping tokens for seasons, or buying tokens/scout players and struggling

and that million daily users and so....advertised all over it's a much less number

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    there are some contacts where you can send emails complaints etc....support I'm not shure is one of them even Yan, wich I personaly don't like because he gives blanks answers, maybe not his fault, but I think even he got tired of reading those complaint mails

having many managers is good for them because is a greater chance that they will spend money, the actually is dedicated tyo lower-mid levels ...as a new entry you may buy tokens, once you get to the higher levels...only few remain and even fewer of them buy.....I've seen both cases.....playing at a hi-lev and suddenly stop after pomping tokens for seasons, or buying tokens/scout players and struggling

and that million daily users and so....advertised all over it's a much less number
    We tiered from sending to them complaints and tiered also from their answers ... something like (you can't always win and not all managers good ... etc ...)

so we play until we get bored and leave the game :P

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast