Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Bad form or just lousy player?

Bad form or just lousy player?

So I have a couple of players who, according to their numbers, should be two of my best players, but for some reason they plainly suck! One of them is a recent addition so I'm not going to hang him quite yet, since he could be just having a bad streak, but the other one has been playing bad for two straight seasons now. Is there something I can to do to change this and improve their form?

I always make sure the moral of my players are high and the same goes for their physical form. So it can't be because of that. And no, I don't play them in a position they aren't schooled in.

play friendly match with your sub team. choose the formation that you can ensure he don't face any probleme. for all midfield, play AM RAM LAM and you can take an illegal formation for your subteam.
    think about L or R site, if your player play in the center and share position with a other (like CM CD ST..)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Look at form in different competitions. Some of my players play better in different competitions. if his form is poor in every competition then he's a duck and it's time to sell!
    jklm_37 and gtmsnba13 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Also depends on what formation you're playing.

For example:

If you're playing a 4-5-1V and passing down the flanks, your MC players will not do much for your team other than defend, and they'll usually get fairly average form (at least my scout MCs do)

But my AMR/AMLs consistently get good form, as the team revolves around them.

Perhaps tell us what position they play and your formations, arrows?
    dimdim1 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I've sold the worst one now (a dc that hasn't had a decent game in any competition) and I'm giving the other dude a second chance today. CL game (last one was league). He's playing AML in 4-5-1v with passing instructions down both sides (I'm facing 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond). So he really has a chance to dominate in todays game. I just hope he takes the chance, otherwise I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Danielsson View Post
    I've sold the worst one now (a dc that hasn't had a decent game in any competition) and I'm giving the other dude a second chance today. CL game (last one was league). He's playing AML in 4-5-1v with passing instructions down both sides (I'm facing 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond). So he really has a chance to dominate in todays game. I just hope he takes the chance, otherwise I don't know what to do.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    What happened?
    He sucked. I drew the game 1-1 away. The rest of my team got 7 or 8, he landed a solid 5, same as always.