Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A doubt regarding youth academy players ?

Apprentice

A doubt regarding youth academy players ?

I'm planning to upgrade the youth academy in a way that my youth academy players arrive on the 1st day of the season...But I've heard someone saying that the players who arrive on day 1 are going to be 19 and not 18...
    So is that person true to his/her claim or he/she is wrong ?
    Tom Millson and pnr8555 like this.

No, all youth players are 18, so this is not possible BUT if you get them on the last day of the season then they will be 19...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

If they arrive the first day of the season, at least till now, will be 19 years old.
    Jubran Afridi likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    I'm planning to upgrade the youth academy in a way that my youth academy players arrive on the 1st day of the season...But I've heard someone saying that the players who arrive on day 1 are going to be 19 and not 18...
    So is that person true to his/her claim or he/she is wrong ?
    Youth players are allocated the day before they are due with you, so if they arrive Day 1 of the season they will add a year to their age with the overnight New Season update the night before.

Arrange for arrival on day 2 and it will then not be a problem (for the first season) just be aware that depending on what level of academy you have, the next youth player will arrive a set number of days after the first, so for instance 16 days after, which would mean your 2nd allocation will arrive on day 18 of the season and then your 3rd allocation on day 8 of the following season
    HTH
    Tom Millson and Jubran Afridi like this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    depending on what level of academy you have, the next youth player will arrive a set number of days after the first, so for instance 16 days after, which would mean your 2nd allocation will arrive on day 18 of the season and then your 3rd allocation on day 8 of the following season
    I guess what this means is that no matter how much you try to plan this, you will eventually get youth players arriving on the first day. Ultimately though, there's a 1/28-1/31 chance of that happening

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    I guess what this means is that no matter how much you try to plan this, you will eventually get youth players arriving on the first day. Ultimately though, there's a 1/28-1/31 chance of that happening
    Absolutely, although there is a variable spanner in the works, at the first upgrade to Youth Academy you get the players every 19 days, then on the next upgrade you get them every 16 days, I think the 3rd upgrade gives you them every 14 days etc

I'm on the 16 day level at the moment and got my players on day 2 of the season, so will get another two in 2 days time, but at least I'll have half the season to hard train them to get their skill level up before they lose a star at the beginning of next season.

You'll only get one player that's worth keeping (and you have to pay tokens for) the other one comes free, but only worth selling on to earn some cash (I would suggest)

HTH
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Rookie
    How many stars do youth academy players usually have?

Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    How many stars do youth academy players usually have?
    Depends on what level your at

I'm on level 4 and I got a Five Star (36) and a Three Star (27) needless to say the three star player went straight to market
    The five star player at age 18 was perfect for power training getting 3 skill points each session, so got to Scout Class very quickly.
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    Depends on what level your at

I'm on level 4 and I got a Five Star (36) and a Three Star (27) needless to say the three star player went straight to market
    The five star player at age 18 was perfect for power training getting 3 skill points each session, so got to Scout Class very quickly.
    i keep getting 1* and 3* only since last 5 times
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i keep getting 1* and 3* only since last 5 times
    Well that's something for me to Not look forward to when I get up to your level.
    You would have thought that the higher the level your playing at then the higher the quality of your academy players, but I guess not given your current example.

Have you Max'd out your academy level?
    Watford Boys FC
    Cup Winners

Champions League Winners

Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast