Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Entries for Top11 35T league season 3 are officially open!

Quote Originally Posted by art2980 View Post
    its posssible cause we did it....as carltaut bout it & just pm your new fb acc to him....he will guide u bro.....
    oh cool
    so i should start from season 1 then? while you are in higher league ? I don't get it
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    oh cool
    so i should start from season 1 then? while you are in higher league ? I don't get it
    with top eleven and facebook policy that's what we have.... we can't restart from 0 every season you know... but still level 1 league is full of members that will be like you. So basicly, if you join, you will face non promoted teams, which will be still in level1, and newcomers like you. All of you will be in same league. Then we from all levels compete each other in a cup through friendly. In the cup you maybe won't have a chance against higher levels, but the format is particular, so you can still win it

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    with top eleven and facebook policy that's what we have.... we can't restart from 0 every season you know... but still level 1 league is full of members that will be like you. So basicly, if you join, you will face non promoted teams, which will be still in level1, and newcomers like you. All of you will be in same league. Then we from all levels compete each other in a cup through friendly. In the cup you maybe won't have a chance against higher levels, but the format is particular, so you can still win it
    ok so all i need to do is create new FB account .. Right?
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Banned
    ok so all i need to do is create new FB account .. Right?
    first of all, since i don't want you to join something you may not like, i want to be sure you understand how the league works... i mean about cup format and league composition, is it all clear?
    If everything is ok, yes you only need to create a fresh new fb acc and pm me the link
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-23-2013 at 10:51 AM.

first of all, since i don't want you to join something you may not like, i want to be sure you understand how the league works... i mean about cup format and league composition, is it all clear?
    If everything is ok, yes you only need to create a fresh new fb acc and pm me the link
    it is just unclear to me if i will play alone or with other memebers in league 1? then if promoted will i be promoted with you guys?

Banned
    it is just unclear to me if i will play alone or with other memebers in league 1? then if promoted will i be promoted with you guys?
    you will be play together against level 1 non promoted teams (these will be for sure 3 right now) and the newcomers that will join like you. if you promote you will be against the only one non promoted team that will play level2 next season and obviously with the one that get promotion in level1 like you.... coz right now we have 7 people in level2, 11 in level 1 (but july joined when season was already begun, so he is in an another league)
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-23-2013 at 11:03 AM.

you will be play together against level 1 non promoted teams (these will be for sure 3 right now) and the newcomers that will join like you. if you promote you will be against the only one non promoted team that will play level2 next season.... coz right now we have 7 people in level2, 11 in level 1 (but july joined when season was already begun, so he is in an another league)
    i see, can me and my friend be in same league too? he is interested too

Banned
    i see, can me and my friend be in same league too? he is interested too
    yes, of course! He just need to pm me the link of his acc and to follow the competition rules.
    You can pm me his link as well

just one QS .. how you can be sure no one is getting more tokens and converting them to booster bags or click in videos for those booster bags?

Banned
    just one QS .. how you can be sure no one is getting more tokens and converting them to booster bags or click in videos for those booster bags?
    that's something we never be 100% sure.... however it's easy to recognize someone that do pt or that recovers many injuries. And if i'm not wrong Boosters from video were eliminated by nordeus
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 06-23-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast