Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Entries for Top11 35T league season 3 are officially open!

The reason why I quit the 35T league first time is because my bad time management between my main account and league account, and poor token management strategies which left me slain, also all my home matches are in the morning, as I don't want to waste 2 tokens on that...

Now that my main AEPRE FC is glorious enough, and I may join your league again next season with my new team.

I will try my best to split the time that I'm working on my both teams equally, and giving 35T teams some times. I also join this to prove that I'm a master tactician, so I might join the next season.

Another question, is choosing team nationality have an effect on match time? I don't want to see my team playing home matches in the morning, cuz I have to sleep and go to school. BTW, the school will be over next week after the exam, so I can spend as much time as I could to win the 35T league.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-27-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    art2980 and CarlTaut like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The reason why I quit the 35T league first time is because my bad time management between my main account and league account, and poor token management strategies which left me slain, also all my home matches are in the morning, as I don't want to waste 2 tokens on that...

Now that my main AEPRE FC is glorious enough, and I may join your league again next season with my new team.

I will try my best to split the time that I'm working on my both teams equally, and giving 35T teams some times. I also join this to prove that I'm a master tactician, so I might join the next season.

Another question, is choosing team nationality have an effect on match time? I don't want to see my team playing home matches in the morning, cuz I have to sleep and go to school. BTW, the school will be over next week after the exam, so I can spend as much time as I could to win the 35T league.
    Welcome again Pnr! Hope you will try to do your best and that you will prove you are a great manager!
    About the nationality of your team.... not sure it affects matches hour, but can be. Coz for example kevin that set holland has games in an indonesian affordable hour. if i'm in you I would try to set england or ireland

Banned
    6 managers already joined season 3, who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Welcome again Pnr! Hope you will try to do your best and that you will prove you are a great manager!
    About the nationality of your team.... not sure it affects matches hour, but can be. Coz for example kevin that set holland has games in an indonesian affordable hour. if i'm in you I would try to set england or ireland
    I don't know why I set my team as Spanish and the matches always in the morning...In my league, there is an Indonesian guy, but his home match times always in my and his morning...

For the next season, I will try to be online with my 35T team for at least 2-3 hours, and manage my time aganist my main team. The FB account will be created on this Saturday, as the name of the team will be "AEPRE FC Reserves". They will features everything just like normal AEPRE FC, such as match preview and reports, team news and manager points...
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    They will features everything just like normal AEPRE FC, such as match preview and reports, team news and manager points...
    I like it . This is the spirit!

Gonna jump on it. I don't plan to invest on tokens anymore from next season so i'm gonna have time to develop another team.

Gonna make a FB acc and pm it to you tonight, carl.
    CarlTaut likes this.

I think the match times might depend on the robot team who is originally in that spot...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    I think the match times might depend on the robot team who is originally in that spot...
    Maybe. Someone from Nordeus should clarify this...

Banned
    7 users already in level 1 next season!
    still 6 or maybe 7 slots free. 3 days until new season start. May be the last time to join t35 league

I have created Facebook account for the 35T league. T11 has not been installed yet on this account...

FB: [Redacted by CarlTaut's request]
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    CarlTaut and shwanko07 like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast