Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: incredible SPIT EXPULSION

Quote Originally Posted by scarneval View Post
    so you think that "If your bored with the game, then you don't have to play it?" (with the ironic advice to create my own game or play sims), is the same to "If you cannot live with it then I guess you have to find another hobby."?.. sometimes the shape varies the meaning.
    Both have the same outcome though....
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

sure, but it is a random event, so you lose a valid player that probably won't make it again. And with this system the only ways are:
    -set slight contrast and so lose all match
    -or sell all your player, cause everyone in every match can decide to be a llama
    Fair point...but i was thinking more about the 1 or 2 players for whom it is a persistant problem and not the entire squad ...i agree that matches are random and spitting players might be a one off too...
    scarneval likes this.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

ok, thank you for the advice.

Bro good luck with Nordeus doing anything about this game! They will milk the cow until she dies then make another game. It's unfortunate but that's the way it is. I stopped putting money into the game in level 4 and I'm doing very well without investing (getting tokens from offers and other applications). So TBH, stop poring money into the game and if more and more people do that, Nordeus will have to change something about it... Cheers and good luck to Italy at the Confederation Cup
    finally someone who instead of making the easy irony, answer in a relevant way. I tried to explain that this can't be a simulation game but it is only an arcade game. in every post i saw in this forum there are the usual 2-3 users with the same usual advice. "stop play this game" "don't take it too seriously, it's a game" or simply made irony on bad english. that's the reason of my "bash". however it was a critic for nordeus to try to improve the game, just to make manager more important than lucky.
    scarneval likes this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Dreamer
    Attachment 8176

Now you must tell me, what a game you created. How can you create a spit expulsion? and as if that was not enough an hand ball expulsion?! with penalty in the same match. Why i must spend my time and money for that stupid things? I set hard contrast not stupid mafia kids playing, what else you lack? insults referee? kill opponent manager red card? and the incredible thing is that my opponents set always hard contrast, and get a stupid yellow card. you can say that i'm unlucky, that sometimes it can happens, but i'm really embittered and bored of this game.
    I don't want to sound harsh, but man!, you're ignorant, I take it it's because you never watched any footy match, but I've seen it all as you listed it happen in reality, check yourself bro!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123