Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Injuried players in all matches

Dreamer
    LOL!, that's funny onstyle :-)

set hard talking and your opponent or inactive manager get injured insteed of yours and other active manager,
    i did it from today.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Haha I spoke too soon. 3 injuries today, although none of them are bad so I'm ok with them. And to those who are saying injuries are completely random and not affected by tackling, its been tested and proved multiple times that they are affected by tackling style. And for when they aren't tackled when they get injured, you don't need to be tackled to sprain your ankle or tear your acl..
    KoHearts likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Lol...hopefully we'll never meet on the field! ...

Doesn't your injury count go up tho with hard tackling??? ...
    My injury count still in the same level but now my opponent injury count is going up ! 2 injury for my opponent yesterday and will keep doing this again and again until Nordeus do something about this.(NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !)

Buddy i know how do u feel but think it as a challenge to bring the best out of u. Good luck.
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Haha I spoke too soon. 3 injuries today, although none of them are bad so I'm ok with them. And to those who are saying injuries are completely random and not affected by tackling, its been tested and proved multiple times that they are affected by tackling style. And for when they aren't tackled when they get injured, you don't need to be tackled to sprain your ankle or tear your acl..
    You beat me by 1, lol 2 injuries today, one for 6 days and other for 2 days, also had a straight red from a tripping foul, wtf lol.

Apprentice
    injuries are hardwired into game around knockout rounds in champions league so you spend more money

i always get around 5-6 injuries around the same time of season
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12