Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Loving this season!

Dreamer

Loving this season!

No token buyers in my league and its a grind, very competitive and all top 10 managers involved in every match, by far best season!
    Loving this season!-screenshot_2013-06-17-22-12-35.jpg
    How's your league this season?

Nice!

I consider my league pretty competitive and interesting as well. All top 5 teams are T-buyers (with scout players) and it has been a joy facing them. Hopefully we will end up as league winners
    KoHearts likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Oh that's nice,hope you do well
    My league consists of 3 token buyers/farmers and I drew with 2 of them and lost to 1 narrowly during the first half of the season...Currently at #5,ahead of 2 teams [having same points] on gd
    KoHearts likes this.

Currently second chasing first place

Pro
    This seasons been more challenging for me as i havent bought any tokens (i usually buy 80) felt my team from last season was good enough and im currently 3rd, 5 points behind 1st and in the next round of the champs league. Been buying alot of decent 3 start 18 yo in preperation for next season, anything i win this season is a bonus
    KoHearts likes this.

My second team are in a competitive-ish league. Well, at least 4 others are active, which is all that counts when you're top anyhow. My league 3 team don't really seem to have much competition, it's half bots - shame ... i hope next season has many more actives.
    KoHearts likes this.

Rookie
    well, i have 14 wins out of 14 matches with 63-3 goal difference and perfect 42 points.... so i can say in the moment im the fc bayer munich of my league xD (except the money thing) haha
    KoHearts likes this.

Dreamer
    My league is a two-horse race, but that wasn't really expected when I first saw my opponents. First round I was on the receiving end on one of those occasions where the game engine just decides that it doesn't matter how strong you are and got a goalless draw. Both me and the team that I played then were winning all matches ever since, up until yesterday when I beat him 2:3.
    What is rather strange however is that my defensive players are, in terms of quality, the weak link in my squad, yet that match yesterday was the first time I conceded a goal in the league. Last season I didn't lose a point through the whole season but I conceded a considerable amount of goals, while this time after half a season I was 68:0 and had lost 2 points ... go figure.

CL competition is deffinately tougher with 3 token buyers in the race to win it, so I'm not holding high hopes on that competition. The Cup on the other hand seemed easier to win this season, but I got the strongest opponent in the 1/4-final and I'm down 1:2 after the first leg, so we'll see about that - whoever progresses will probably win it.

Overall a more competitive season than the last one.
    KoHearts likes this.

Yep I have filled in forms and got my free tokens, so I guess I am a token farmer, such snobbery on here, as for peeps buying tokens , we wouldn't be playing this game for free if it wasn't for them, so long may the peeps with money do it, the way I look at it is the token buyers are Chelsea, Real madrid and Man City, the farmers or form fillers for free tokens are , Munich, Man United, Barcelona etc and the peeps who dont use any tokens are Ajax, Benfica etc.....Its just like real life.

Anyway off topic, I am top of the league, in last 16 of CL, but cup got knocked out in last min by team in higher level but still was beatable....aghhhh

The top 4 teams are all doing well and could all win the league.
    Last edited by leddy; 06-18-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    KoHearts likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Top of the league, unbeaten although 3 draws in the last 4 games have closed the gap to one point over second.
    Won the first leg of the cup quarter-final, so really hopeful I can go all the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast