Thread: what is a Good Training Speed?

what is a Good Training Speed?

So if all the Veterans of this game out there could tell me what they think is a good training speed to hold on to a player to the next season?

I've read that 10 is an average for a stretching if they haven't played a game that day, I would take this as an indicator that if a player gains 15+ from stretching that would be classed as he gains 50% more than average and worth keeping?

I have players who gain 25+ from stretching but they are a gamble to find, I'm only a level 2 manager so most of these players will be gone in a season or two threw lack of quality. I was hoping to find out what training speeds are classed as "Good" and "Amazing" so in the future I can identify these players early on to focus training them rather than having to spend days trying to work out which ones are the better.

Dreamer
    First of all - it doesn't matter if a player has participated in the match or not, all the trainings have a specific number of condition to spare and skill to gain. You can see those numbers when you hover the "buttons" for each of the 3 types of training (10% is indeed the standard for stretching).
    What should be considered "good" is subjective, but generally if they gain more skill than the standard number - it's good. If you're talking about the often mentioned "fast trainers" however, then you're looking for at least 50% more skill gain.

Apprentice
    If you have young and expensive players, hard training is the best for them. They'll improve very fast and become scouts / world class (7*) if you train them, let's say every hour + match. Of course, this tactic requires a lot of green boosters and red in case they get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    First of all - it doesn't matter if a player has participated in the match or not, all the trainings have a specific number of condition to spare and skill to gain.
    I was under the impression that if they had played that day they would gain more from Training after that match? Do they gain more depending on how much current condition they have? e.g. it would be better to train when at 80+ condition when it its bright green rather than below 80 when it is a light green color

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RSoul View Post
    I was under the impression that if they had played that day they would gain more from Training after that match? Do they gain more depending on how much current condition they have? e.g. it would be better to train when at 80+ condition when it its bright green rather than below 80 when it is a light green color
    No, the skill gained will always be the same per player, regardless of whatever factors you could think of.