Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: League ?! go to hell ! what do u think people ?>> Im playing for CL, and Cup

League ?! go to hell ! what do u think people ?>> Im playing for CL, and Cup

Im doing very bad in league ! now on pos.6 ,, thats beacause Im in a very strong league , ,

9 of the players average team rating more than 40 (excellent) , 4 scouts , and 2 world class

Im 41 average team rating ,

So , I decided to give up the league and loose all my matches to keep my players fresh for the cup and CL, what do u think people ?
    in the cup I won 5/0 away surely to be thrown into the semi-finals
    and CL Im in quarterfinlas

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedovtch View Post
    Im doing very bad in league ! now on pos.6 ,, thats beacause Im in a very strong league , ,

9 of the players average team rating more than 40 (excellent) , 4 scouts , and 2 world class

So , I decided to give up the league and loose all my matches to keep my players fresh for the cup and CL, what do u think people ?
    I think just the opposite. I am in a league that contains 9 teams that are a higher LEVEL than myself, never mind the quality. I could have done what you have, but instead, I took on the challenge. Currently I am in 2nd place, I point behind the leader, and with the best goal difference of anyone.
    leddy likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Myself i prioritise competitions in this order...League, Champions League & then the Cup...

League because first and foremost you want promotion and/or CL qualification...

Then Champions League because of the money...

And lastly the Cup because the money earnt from being involved is negligible, its another source of injuries & because it's the least important of all competitions...
    Raykco likes this.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedovtch View Post

you will kill players morals by losing in league , their form will drop .. not sure is ideal
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

If its unlikely that you will finish in the Top 4 due to poor league form and tough opponents, tanking the league season and remaining at the same level is never a bad option.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Myself i prioritise competitions in this order...League, Champions League & then the Cup...

League because first and foremost you want promotion and/or CL qualification...

Then Champions League because of the money...

And lastly the Cup because the money earnt from being involved is negligible, its another source of injuries & because it's the least important of all competitions...
    I think it reverse right ...I am at level2 and cup win is 1.11 Million at the same time CL win is 444k ...very low ...so I like to win cup rather than CL
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    you will kill players morals by losing in league , their form will drop .. not sure is ideal
    I have enough morals from friendlies ( 355 blue ) , no problem for morals ,,

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If its unlikely that you will finish in the Top 4 due to poor league form and tough opponents, tanking the league season and remaining at the same level is never a bad option.
    yes thats what I think ,

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    I think it reverse right ...I am at level2 and cup win is 1.11 Million at the same time CL win is 444k ...very low ...so I like to win cup rather than CL
    Its a strange one that the CL prize is less than cup as CL is a more prestigious prize to win.

to the guy with original post, the league is the most important of them all. Also morale wise I hardly ever need them as doing well in league and winning keeps the morale up.
    Last edited by leddy; 06-18-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    jklm_37 likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Its a strange one that the CL prize is less than cup as CL is a more prestigious prize to win.

to the guy with original post, the league is the most important of them all. Also morale wise I hardly ever need them as doing well in league and winning keeps the morale up.
    You tend to find at the lower levels the Cup out does the CL for prize money because being active with a strong 5* team will throw you in a cup with many teams 3/4 levels above you.
    leddy and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast