Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My player's value is not increase !!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Not true.

And again IMO not true.

Some players' value just increases "faster" than other's, you might need to just add more skill points. I've seen values increasing per skill point for some (young AND expensive for that level) and then for other players - per quality point, where depending on the player it might be either 1q point (5 skill points) or 1 overall quality point (15 skill points).
    So you mean that i have to add more than one skill points to make my player value increase ?? I have heard that 1 skill point = 10k of value so its not true isn't it ??

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Not true.

And again IMO not true.

Some players' value just increases "faster" than other's, you might need to just add more skill points. I've seen values increasing per skill point for some (young AND expensive for that level) and then for other players - per quality point, where depending on the player it might be either 1q point (5 skill points) or 1 overall quality point (15 skill points).
    Ty for clearing that up (for me at least) ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    So you mean that i have to add more than one skill points to make my player value increase ?? I have heard that 1 skill point = 10k of value so its not true isn't it ??
    Yep. It just happens to be 10k for some players and not for their entire career as it changes with their age. It could've even been 10k for your player, I just don't think you'll ever see 5.01M displayed. Some people have even reported value supposedly decreasing when they add skill points - that's not true either. After reaching a certain number, the values are just starting to be rounded more to the left side.

The number that is added is a percentage of the player's value (I don't think anybody knows the exact percent, it's probably dynamic anyway), just like with extending players' contracts - they will always ask "a one time fee" and that fee is always 10% of their value.

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Ty for clearing that up (for me at least) ...
    You're welcome.

Perhaps you've hit his maximum market value. If you're training him as hard as he can be trained, playing him as much as he can play and there's nothing else that could be done to make him a better player, he's at his peak (for his age and level) and his value won't increase.

I don't know that though. Jus' sayin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12