Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My player's value is not increase !!

Rookie

My player's value is not increase !!

I keep upgrade my player till his value is up to 5m but since then his price is not increase anymore whether how much I upgrade him. Why is that happen ? Is it some kind of bug ?? My player's value should be increase every time I upgrade him isn't it ???

Rookie
    come on guys !! no one ???

Can you post the player you talk about?

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    I did not cap the pic but i can explain to you.I'm a level 4 manager and I have a player that cost around 4.8m when i first bought him. I let him play and when he got skill points, i upgraded him. So his value increase. But when his price reach 5m, it appeared that when i upgrade him his price do not increase anymore. He's still 5m player! So why ??

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    Is it some kind of bug ?? My player's value should be increase every time I upgrade him isn't it ???
    No it's not a bug...your players value doesn't go up as you add skill points...a young player might increase in value over a couple of seasons yet an older one won't...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    No it's not a bug...your players value doesn't go up as you add skill points...a young player might increase in value over a couple of seasons yet an older one won't...
    I'll have to disagree with you there. My players increase in value as I add skill points. It might not be every time, but the value does go up. I have a 34 year old GK who I signed as a free agent on the first day of this current season. His value at the time was 1.66M, his current is 1.77M after assigning 3 skill points to him this season.
    magic3 likes this.

The value depends on the player's form...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    I'll have to disagree with you there. My players increase in value as I add skill points. It might not be every time, but the value does go up. I have a 34 year old GK who I signed as a free agent on the first day of this current season. His value at the time was 1.66M, his current is 1.77M after assigning 3 skill points to him this season.
    Exactly !! Thats why i created the topic. All of my player value increase after i upgrade them. And for your information, the player i'm talking about is only 20yo
    magic3 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Are you serious ? Cause the player i' talking about got 4-5-4 rating in his last 3 matches :0

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    And again IMO not true.

Some players' value just increases "faster" than other's, you might need to just add more skill points. I've seen values increasing per skill point for some (young AND expensive for that level) and then for other players - per quality point, where depending on the player it might be either 1q point (5 skill points) or 1 overall quality point (15 skill points).
    magic3 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast