Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Criterias to League, CL and Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Unless you can watch their matches (see that in Fixtures > Friend's fixtures), then you're on different servers and you can't join them - this is most likely your case since you joined 7 days later.
    If you happen to be on the same server though, then probably all of the teams in their league were already managed and not bots. In this case, you'll probably be put in the same league next season, that is if all of you remain at the same level.
    That was another point I was wondering... why I couldn't watch their matches if we're friends. So that must mean, as you say, that we're in different servers. That really sucks!!

Thanks for your answer Narf!!

By the way, is there chance that I can change to their server? I mean... will I ever be able to play in the same League as my friends or it's absolutely impossible?
    Last edited by DrGonzo; 06-19-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Dreamer
    Nope, the only way to play in the same league is if you register another account. The only way to delete this one is to leave it inactive for like 70 days (I'm not sure about the actual number, but it's more than 2 months for sure), so it's better to do it now while you're all still on level 1. After they level up, you'll no longer have a chance to do that, assuming that they will continue to level up each season - that's really easy to do.
    I'm not sure if that would help, but it's a good idea to ask one of them to invite you to the game, so that you become their referral. Even if it doesn't - they'll receive a free token for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    League - All of your friends in your level, and friends of your friends. If there is not enough players then random players will be in your league
    Champions League - You'll be with 1 random friend in your level who qualified, the rest are random players.
    Cup - All players in your server.
    This is not always the case. In the cup, you are correct, but as regards the league and CL. They do place some of your friends into a league with you, but not ALL of them. Last season I was in a league with 9 friends and 4 strangers, despite the fact that I had another 6 friends in my server and on the same manager level.

As regards the CL, this season I have had 5 friends playing in my competition (2 of them are still there).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

FCK THIS CRAP GAME
    I AM LEVEL 8 AND I PLAYED TO A TEAM THATS LAST PLACE ,HE WINS ZERO TIME AND WINS FROM ME AND I PLAYED AT HOME
    I HAVE PLAYERS FROM 4 AND 5 STARS AND HE HAve 2 /3 stars player . HE WINS 1-3 FROM IS THAT NOT CRAP??? ANSWER ME PLS
    AND HE PLAYED WITHOUT A GKEEPER ,WAS A AMC PLAYER ON GOAL
    IS THIS NOT CRAP IS THIS POSIBBLE??? VERY CRAP I EVER SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    League - All of your friends in your level, and friends of your friends. If there is not enough players then random players will be in your league
    Champions League - You'll be with 1 random friend in your level who qualified, the rest are random players.
    Cup - All players in your server.

Just wondering..

So if I have 4 friends & some friends of friends this season in same league and all of us got promoted, will all of us still get to be in the same league again next season?
    Play to Win!!

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    Champions league is not correct, this season and previous season i was with 3 friends in the same CL
    Here are my CL history:
    Season 2 - AORDP FC
    Season 3 - AREMA FC (AREMA FC and SCTA FC, Rahmad FC also qualify)
    Season 4 - AORDP FC (AREMA FC, SCTA FC also qualify)

I'm always with 1 friend in the CL...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    2 of my fnds showed in same CL
    Last edited by FCB; 06-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

make new acount and let your friend INVITE you and you will be in the same sever with them,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rednax View Post
    Just wondering..

So if I have 4 friends & some friends of friends this season in same league and all of us got promoted, will all of us still get to be in the same league again next season?
    Not necessarily, but there's a big chance for that to happen - yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12