Thread: What's their problem?!

What's their problem?!

hey, I've had a problem with my 2 starting central midfielders in the last 5-6 matches, they suddenly started to play like **** without any reason. I mostly play with 2 MCs on the field, but usually I attack down the flanks. anyway I never had them score many goals or assist a lot but they did their job so far, and got good ratings (sometimes 6 but mostly 7-8). anyway all of that changed in the last couple of days, they both made some mistakes causing me to concede and their rating is **** even when they score and assist.

any idea what just happened? or is it just one of the random stuff on this game that come and go away every once in a while to make me go crazy not knowing why?

their stats:

EDIT: just had a league match 10 minutes after writing this post, they both got a 4.
    Last edited by Maor23; 06-20-2013 at 08:42 PM.

I play 4-5-1V down the flanks and my MC's are both. 7*, constantly get 5/6, probably because the way my tactics work means that they don't see much of the ball, all they do is defend the middle.

Well that's my logic anyway.

I think defenders match rating is based on how they defended only.

Midfielders is a mix of both, hence why they only get average ratings due to the fact they only do half of what they need for a good rating.

And STs is attack only.

But like I said, just my logic.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I play 4-5-1V down the flanks and my MC's are both. 7*, constantly get 5/6, probably because the way my tactics work means that they don't see much of the ball, all they do is defend the middle.

Well that's my logic anyway.

I think defenders match rating is based on how they defended only.

Midfielders is a mix of both, hence why they only get average ratings due to the fact they only do half of what they need for a good rating.

And STs is attack only.

But like I said, just my logic.
    I have the same logic but I didn't make any huge tactical changes and the rating just dropped all of a sudden and it doesn't seem to go back to normal.. I can live with 5 and 6 but to get a 4 rating in 4/5 matches?

True, you have a point there, where you're saying they used to play well.

I'd say its just a temporary drop in form then, simple Nordeus ploy to make you take action, ie. buy a replacement or use tokens in other ways.

I'd give it another couple of games and if they haven't perked up again then you have a problem.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

yea hopefully they'll start performing because I'm pretty sure it costs me important points in some matches.

Try to raise their form in friendly matches if you can.

gaz
    I had a whole season where my best player kept getting 4's and 5's....stuck with him tho and next season starts and immediately 7's and 8's again...strange, I agree that nordeus prob just want you to spend tokens replacing them!

if they won't go back to normal soon I won't be spending any tokens to replace them and not only that, I won't spend one more dime again on this game. if that's really the case their greediness has crossed the line and it disgusts me.

also a new update, I had a league match today, I won 6-4 and played mixed attacking. both of them got a 4 again. I don't recall even getting a 4 more than 2-3 times in all of my 9 seasons until they started getting it every goddamn match.

Rookie
    I'm using 451v and my keeper got 4-5 in the last 5 matches.

I've had a dip in form for some of my players. i don't know why. They have been playing so well this season but suddenly they are playing like Fernando Torres.

Disclaimer: Not the Fernando Torres that scored against Tahiti.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<