Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best Partners for Token Farming

gaz
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I think... (England)

Tapjoy (iOS) = Completely agree with the OP. Always getting offers to complete for tokens

Supersonic Ads = Pretty decent, plenty of videos from time to time and good for the other offers too.

TokenAds = Crap. Nothing ever credits other than the points for videos so I stick to videos only, Bull**** customer service

Sponsorpay = Pretty good payers of T and have plenty of videos time to time but they did however didn't give me 264T for competing the godaddy offer a few months ago now

Trialpay = They are good if you take advantage of any of their offers and if they don't pay automatically, they have a good support team that will credit your tokens.

Peanut Labs = not bad, always tons of surveys, but the problem is qualifying for them so they are more hassle than they are worth to complete, it's all about having the patience, the odd video they have always credits

Matomy = Again garbage, half the videos never credit and so does half the other stuff. But for free offers its still worth trying to get that little extra few tokens

Super Rewards = They are great, everything always seem to credit.
    Hey July,
    Is tapjoy worth it on an i phone??
    I went to download it and it said that tapjoy would change settings on my phone which I didn't want or trust!! Is it worth it?
    Most videos are the only thing i do for tokens, though snapfish wasn't too bad, buy a few photos and get more tokens than if you'd simply paid for the tokens!! no brainer!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    Hey July,
    Is tapjoy worth it on an i phone??
    I went to download it and it said that tapjoy would change settings on my phone which I didn't want or trust!! Is it worth it?
    Most videos are the only thing i do for tokens, though snapfish wasn't too bad, buy a few photos and get more tokens than if you'd simply paid for the tokens!! no brainer!
    Yes tayjoy offers are great, most are free tokens for downloading apps.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes tayjoy offers are great, most are free tokens for downloading apps.
    also tapjoy is totally safe, the profile they ask you to install is only to track your downloaded apps and reward you
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12