Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best Partners for Token Farming

Best Partners for Token Farming

hi guys, i would like to know your experience as token farmers and which partner you found is the most useful.
    (of course this varies a lot from one country to another)

for me (Italy):

TapJoy (IOS only): amazing for token farming, they constantly put new apps to download, from time to time the tokens are not rewarded, but they have an awesome support that always fix that.

SupersonicAds: works great for me, gets me something like 100tokens/month, great support team also.

TokenAds: not so good and not so bad, i can get 5 tokens/week from videos and some extras from free offers.

SponsorPay: used to be very good for me, lots of free offers but lately there's nothing to complete, either free or paid, not sure why.

TrialPay: not that good for me, only good for surveys or IOS apps from time to time, rest is mostly paid offers.

PeanutLabs: here in italy (or for me at least) they never put up offers (maybe they don't like us).

Matomy: complete garbage, they never reward what they should and plus their support sucks.
    Last edited by ndre; 06-21-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

This is what I think... (England)

Tapjoy (iOS) = Completely agree with the OP. Always getting offers to complete for tokens

Supersonic Ads = Pretty decent, plenty of videos from time to time and good for the other offers too.

TokenAds = Crap. Nothing ever credits other than the points for videos so I stick to videos only, Bull**** customer service

Sponsorpay = Pretty good payers of T and have plenty of videos time to time but they did however didn't give me 264T for competing the godaddy offer a few months ago now

Trialpay = They are good if you take advantage of any of their offers and if they don't pay automatically, they have a good support team that will credit your tokens.

Peanut Labs = not bad, always tons of surveys, but the problem is qualifying for them so they are more hassle than they are worth to complete, it's all about having the patience, the odd video they have always credits

Matomy = Again garbage, half the videos never credit and so does half the other stuff. But for free offers its still worth trying to get that little extra few tokens

Super Rewards = They are great, everything always seem to credit.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-21-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    superrewardsD likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    would be better if you guys also mentioned which country you are in to see the differences between the same partners
    July Fourth likes this.

Rookie
    For me (in Vietnam), Tapjoy and Supersonic are the best.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I think... (England)

Tapjoy (iOS) = Completely agree with the OP. Always getting offers to complete for tokens

Supersonic Ads = Pretty decent, plenty of videos from time to time and good for the other offers too.

TokenAds = Crap. Nothing ever credits other than the points for videos so I stick to videos only, Bull**** customer service

Sponsorpay = Pretty good payers of T and have plenty of videos time to time but they did however didn't give me 264T for competing the godaddy offer a few months ago now

Trialpay = They are good if you take advantage of any of their offers and if they don't pay automatically, they have a good support team that will credit your tokens.

Peanut Labs = not bad, always tons of surveys, but the problem is qualifying for them so they are more hassle than they are worth to complete, it's all about having the patience, the odd video they have always credits

Matomy = Again garbage, half the videos never credit and so does half the other stuff. But for free offers its still worth trying to get that little extra few tokens

Super Rewards = They are great, everything always seem to credit.
    I can only see the ads from tapjoy in iphone apart from that no ... could you tell me if i have to find this where can I find them ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Best way to get tokens in Serbia is this:

We do not have videos, offers are rare so be grateful for that

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Best way to get tokens in Serbia is this:

We do not have videos, offers are rare so be grateful for that
    I agree with Shadow

In Thailand, the best offer is Tapjoy, then Extra for Dedication...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Tapjoy and supersonicAds is the best if u want to double ur tokens download tunnel bear vpn and connect from different countries

Quote Originally Posted by pips View Post
    Tapjoy and supersonicAds is the best if u want to double ur tokens download tunnel bear vpn and connect from different countries
    Which countries are you come from, and how many offers are there?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast