Thread: Are Facebook and TE Website vids linked?

Are Facebook and TE Website vids linked?

Hi all.

I've noticed that there's hardly any videos for tokens on the Right hand side of the TE website anymore.

However i've had a theory.

It seems that when i watch the vids for red/green/blue packs on the facebook app, and exhaust the offer, then go onto the TE website to watch the vids for tokens, i find there's no videos.

I always do this in the same order, eg. i got 10 red packs from facebook vids, but there was none on the website when i switched to that.

But then when i do it the other way round...I can get 3-5 tokens from the website videos, but then there isn't any on the facebook app.

Am i just logging in at bad times to take advantage of either offer or are they linked in a way?

ie. there might be a total pool of videos you can watch and when you watch them on either application, it lowers the amount available?

tried to explain in the clearest way possible.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Dreamer
    Yes, they come from the same "sponsors".

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Yes, they come from the same "sponsors".
    Bollocks!

i'd much rather farm the tokens than packs.

thanks for the heads up.

i'll be using the website before the facebook app in future.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Bollocks!

i'd much rather farm the tokens than packs.

thanks for the heads up.

i'll be using the website before the facebook app in future.
    Um ... I'm just confirming that they're linked and that you often will watch the same videos for packs and for tokens, but watching the one from FB doesn't prevent you from watching those at the T11 website - they don't exclude each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Um ... I'm just confirming that they're linked and that you often will watch the same videos for packs and for tokens, but watching the one from FB doesn't prevent you from watching those at the T11 website - they don't exclude each other.
    ah right, yeah thats the point i was asking.

when i said linked i meant do they exclude each other.

must just be a bad few days for 1 token vids.

#JFT96

Dreamer
    Yeah, but at least you have some, unlike in my country ...