Thread: Sponsorship deals Type 2

Sponsorship deals Type 2

I got 1 token when i every day log in, and get 1 one and additional Token for coming 4 days in a row. how do I find out how much I'm already signed on. 1,2,3. so that I know when I get the extra token.

just count?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Dreamer
    You'll see a picture every new day that shows the progress. It even preserves it in situations where your contract expires e.g. on day 2, when you resign the next one will still be day 3 as long as you haven't missed a visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    You'll see a picture every new day that shows the progress. It even preserves it in situations where your contract expires e.g. on day 2, when you resign the next one will still be day 3 as long as you haven't missed a visit.
    I am testing this theory of your and have posted a prelim theory myself:

this

I never paid attention to it before but now I want to know. It is just not logical for it to save your progress based on the 10 day thing. Why dont they make it 8 or 12, some factor of 4, so there is no problems with the math? 10 days? make it 2 tokens on the 5th day. 9 days? make it 2 tokens on the 3rd day.

This is just a shoddy operation and it needs some serious cleanup fast. but as long as the tokens keep rolling in, they dont give a **** to properly inform people. ****, they wont even give decent explanations of what the SAs do or how they work...they rely on the user to automatically KNOW how these things affect the game.

****!

Colin OUT!