Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Gunning for the Nordeus Cup: stage 1: massive player sale

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    sorry, some people like me just like to win
    people like cracicot won't understand

    he's just a whiny little p**** who spent tons of money (yeap from prev postings its obvious he spent alot more than most people including myself) and got screwed over and thus starts an anti-nordeus campaign and bashes nordeus and anyone who supports nordeus at every chance he gets.

    get a clue, cracicot. Nobody cares about ur shitty experience with nordeus and how u got screwed over. go cry to ur mom if she gives a shit. out of ur 1539 at least 1439 are angry flaming posts. what a troll with nothing to contribute.
    Reported.

    And it is quite obvious you dont know me at all. I have hardly spent $80 in 5 months on 2 accounts plus my wifes, so that is hardly a ton of money.

    Funny how you can say "shit" but have to ***** out p*****. LOL.

    Wow, you just like to spout nonsense when you dont know the facts.

    - Troll with nothing to contribute: check my likes and the actual threads I have done - some are great contributions. What is your contribution? waaaaaahhhhh, I cant win the cup so I will sell my team and cheat my way to it because I dont have the skill or brains to do so. Way to go CHAMP!

    - here is an example of a good contribution: matrix ----- What have you done lately?????

    - I got screwed over? How so Einstein? Please give me the details.

    - My shitty experience with Nordeus? LOL, as you will see in my posts, I have complained about the NGE and the odd results it gives to EVERYONE. I have complained about the things that everyone else is complaining about. And it is hardly an anti-Nordeus campaign. Think about it for a minute...use that brain cell...If I were on an anti-smoking campaign, would I be caught smoking? I play this game with a few accounts and my wife and bro do as well. How am I on an anti-Nordeus campaign? LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

    Nice try though, your insults are showing your immaturity and lack of class.

    My post was an attempt to be funny at your futile attempt to win the cup by cheating. Your responce was one that shows that your mom should ground you and take away your internet priviledges.

    Booyah.

    Colin OUT!
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    aiureah likes this.

  2. #12
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    winning the cup is much more excited than champion league or league where there is only 2-3 club competative and only token buyer can dominate. But in the cup, your opponent is about max 1 * better than yours (starting 11 )
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  3. #13
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    156
    tongly45 You are just so wrong. There is nothing fair with the RR-cup.

  4. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Reported.

    And it is quite obvious you dont know me at all. I have hardly spent $80 in 5 months on 2 accounts plus my wifes, so that is hardly a ton of money.
    yea you've spent 80 in 5 months but in ur life you've spent more than that. So you're revealing that you still spend $16 per month after cutting down when you got screwed over by nordeus? dang... hw much did u spend before that! you definitely got screwed over. sucks to be you. and i've not even spent half what you spent in 5 months on this game SINCE I STARTED and yet my team is better than yours? double dang... you gotta use ur brain to play the game son! and you hate this game and thrash its producers but you spend nearly a hundred on it? man are you dumb or are u... nvm

    and considering you have a wife you're probably at least 20.. and you say booyah? dang... i pity ur wife for marrying a little boy. here's a tip, kid; women like their men to be mature

    or maybe ur wife's imaginary... which is probably the case lol. either way i wouldn't know and i wouldn't care lmao
    Last edited by kaiballz; 06-22-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    ahh now i know why you're so against me using this method to win the cup. you're afraid that after i downgrade my team you will end up in the same cup bracket as me! well looking from the level it looks like there's a pretty good chance that'll happen, so get used to it kid.

    oh, and it'll be realllllly amusing if you end up playing me in your first game. And then you realise your opponent's team is all 7 star after the first day. Hint hint nordeus here's a chance for you to get back at this whiny kid who bashes you all day! match him up with me in next season's cup and ill make sure he never lives this down
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    yea you've spent 80 in 5 months but in ur life you've spent more than that. So you're revealing that you still spend $16 per month after cutting down when you got screwed over by nordeus? dang... hw much did u spend before that! you definitely got screwed over. sucks to be you. and i've not even spent half what you spent in 5 months on this game SINCE I STARTED and yet my team is better than yours? double dang... you gotta use ur brain to play the game son! and you hate this game and thrash its producers but you spend nearly a hundred on it? man are you dumb or are u... nvm

    and considering you have a wife you're probably at least 20.. and you say booyah? dang... i pity ur wife for marrying a little boy. here's a tip, kid; women like their men to be mature

    or maybe ur wife's imaginary... which is probably the case lol. either way i wouldn't know and i wouldn't care lmao
    LOL, still talking big, puffing out your chest and showing NO CLASS.

    What do you want me to do? show you my credit card receipts? I have spent my money early on in February when I first started playing and have stopped buying tokens last month. Good for you for not spending half of what I have, but then again, maybe you should ask your mother to increase your allowance.

    Again, your logic is just lacking. Like I told you before, use that one brain cell a bit harder next time and you might learn something. Been married for 18 years...son...and for the record, follow your own advice...."women like their men to be mature" - funny how you show your immaturity off the scales!!! LOL You must be surrounded by women with your attitude!

    Man, I must have pushed a few of your buttons because your ability to trash talk is horrible! Not to mention your ability to read properly...Since when would someone continue to play a game they hate? Oh yeah, I will thrash the game producers for not fixing the game, that is obvious, as many other do the same. But I dont lower myself to cheat in a game just because I cant win by playing by the rules. Judging by your laughable attempts to belittle me, you seem to like the low ground. hint: that is where the immature, classless people tend to sit.


    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    ahh now i know why you're so against me using this method to win the cup. you're afraid that after i downgrade my team you will end up in the same cup bracket as me! well looking from the level it looks like there's a pretty good chance that'll happen, so get used to it kid.

    oh, and it'll be realllllly amusing if you end up playing me in your first game. And then you realise your opponent's team is all 7 star after the first day. Hint hint nordeus here's a chance for you to get back at this whiny kid who bashes you all day! match him up with me in next season's cup and ill make sure he never lives this down
    LOL, another classy post.

    Fact: kids talk trash better than you.
    Fact: I talk trash better than you.
    Fact: you bore me.
    Fact: do the math - married 18 years = adult.
    Fact: I love to push buttons and make you react this way.
    Fact: this thread will soon be closed because of your reactions.
    Fact: I will always show more class than you...this is obvious.

    Oh yeah, BOOYAH!
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 01:02 PM.

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    hey, good job kid! u managed to take some good advice from your betters and cut out that booyah nonsense! well done, that attitude to listen to your betters can only do you good in life keep it up my lapdog!
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  8. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    143
    LOL

    i'll take the high road here and go do something else. but spend more time on this, kid. your time is worthless anyway cos you're a nothing in life and always will be, eh.
    aren't you? ^^
    thats why you always sound so bitter and go around hijacking people's post. Me, i dun really care about that. I just post when i need something. cos well, my time is just more valuable than yours

    a guy who spends 90% of his time on a forum in a game he hates is... kinda sad.

    but hey, its been kinda entertaining watching a person like you in action! now i gotta get back to my work... ever heard of that, son?

    cya sad guy in his mom's basement
    Last edited by kaiballz; 06-22-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!



    My Team

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    LOL

    i'll take the high road here and go do something else. but spend more time on this, kid. your time is worthless anyway cos you're a nothing in life and always will be, eh.
    aren't you? ^^
    thats why you always sound so bitter and go around hijacking people's post. Me, i dun really care about that. I just post when i need something. cos well, my time is just more valuable than yours

    a guy who spends 90% of his time on a forum in a game he hates is... kinda sad.

    cya sad guy
    No probs kid

    I have to laugh because in every post you sound bitter, but I dont, yet you call me bitter. LOL
    What also makes me laugh is your fantasy land ideas: time is worth more, highjacking posts, worthless...blah blah blah....



    got this pic from your mother, quite recently. shows you cry very often

    Sorry but just when i was starting to have fun...you give up. i can see why, considering the reason for this thread. Shows how you just give up. LOL

    Later crybaby
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-22-2013 at 01:16 PM.

  10. #20
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Jesus... Where are the mods to take care of this.
    Gamer_X likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast