Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Token mis-information

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I just want to confirm it. the contract ENDS on the 10th day and STARTS again the next day. So according to you on the 2nd day of the RENEWED contract, you would get 2 tokens. I just want to know if that is true.
    confirmed, it's true, even you forgot renew the contract but you loged in, it counts also.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    It happened to me once....the contract expired on a day where I was supposed to get the additional token but ended up getting 1 t after signing the contract...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    It happened to me once....the contract expired on a day where I was supposed to get the additional token but ended up getting 1 t after signing the contract...
    That is why i started this. I noticed the same thing and now i want to make sure.

You still get 2T on the 4th day, Sign up on Day 11 and on Day 12 the 4th day in a row is awarded.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So, this is NOT unexpected given Nordeus's track record with mis-information regarding their TV Rights Token plans.

But I am focusing on the SPEED - Extra for Dedication plan.

This 10 day plan gives 1 Token on the first, second and third days, with 2 Tokens on every fourth day.

So logically and really, you get 12 Tokens in the 10 day plan. And then the plan RESTARTS for another 10 days, with 12 Tokens being the MAXIMUM you can get in this 10 day plan. So in the 28 day season, you can only get 34 Tokens, which is within their "up to 35 Token" advertisment, but you cannot get 35 Tokens....ever.

Not only that, but in the next season, you only get 33 Tokens!!!

Check this:

As you can see, you can only get up to 34 tokens per season - the season being 28 days.

I would ask that someone either confirm this or show me where I am calculating this wrong.

All this to say, I would not let them do my accounting for income taxes or I would be in JAIL!

They really should fix this IF my numbers are correct, and I think they are.

Upon reviewing another thread: Sponsorship deals Type 2

I noticed that Narf mentioned that they "store" or "preserve" the count so that it does not reset after 10 days but continues on as if there were no breaks in the plan. If that is true then my theory is bollocks, but at least I know this after seeing it time after time and wondering....

BUT if it is not true, then yes, we are getting mis-informed, to politely put it.
    NO man, u are getting 35 tokens. Let’s check in this manner – u r playing for 28 days i.e. 28 tokens + u are getting extra 7 tokens(on every 4th day 1 extra token so 28 days / 4 )

I am on my 3rd day of a new contract, I received two tokens yesterday.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Addicted
    Resurrecting this old thread to include pictures. Only including Day 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28. (You can barely see the season day in the upper right of each picture)

Token mis-information-day-1-day-1.jpgToken mis-information-day-4-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-8-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-12-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-16-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-20-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-24-day-4.jpgToken mis-information-day-28a-day-4.jpg

I had to renew the contract on days 7, 17, 27.

So, after renewing my contract on day 7, I still received the bonus token on day 8. It didn't restart over when I signed the new contract.
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 08-03-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12