Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    haha, oh dear. can see people quitting over this
    I think your right about that, I can't watch a video for a single red booster if I'm a booster short of healing an important player like I used to. But some players that rely heavily on booster farming are not going to be happy about this.

But to be honest, Boosters should be been seen as a bonus rather than a necessity.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Why they remove it and dont only change it to see it max. 1 time a day? Then they cant cry for watching too much but the players still get a lil bonus

There is not even a video in Thailand...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Actually they will lose out as i would never purchase health packs with my tokens which now in turn will also deter me from paying the 18 tokens for a player from my youth team every 2 weeks whereas before i would take my youth player train him hard and for 4 or 5 seasons he would one of the main stars of my team so now if i have hardly any green packs i will not be paying the 18 tokens for a youth playe...you should maybe rethink this booster video lark nordeus and re-implement them like good little boys lol :0
    shwanko07 and Top Yid like this.

in my region there were never any videos for boosters available... so it wasn't really fair!! a whole lot of people from all over the place managed to play very good without these videos, so there's no real reason to whine about it...

Apprentice
    This is for me too, i'm not going to click to watch their bloody videos to earn money.

Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    Actually they will lose out as i would never purchase health packs with my tokens which now in turn will also deter me from paying the 18 tokens for a player from my youth team every 2 weeks whereas before i would take my youth player train him hard and for 4 or 5 seasons he would one of the main stars of my team so now if i have hardly any green packs i will not be paying the 18 tokens for a youth playe...you should maybe rethink this booster video lark nordeus and re-implement them like good little boys lol :0
    as i said it will make people like me who farm for tokens and boosters leave .. so they will lose many offers we could had clicked or surveys we could had done or purchase we could had made via one of the offers
    so their best hope is to make Token buyers buy more bags than before , problem i think many work with certain budget to invest in the game.. so instead of buying a player they will invest on red bag in case of injuries .. there will be less competition too (as farming managers will be gone), so why they should invest even more money?

i think this is one of the most stupid decisions made by Nordues so far.. would they change their mind? NO.. so pointless to talk .. for me the decision has been made , this is my last season
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    I've never had a chance to watch this videos like many ppl.fair would be this movies to be able for all or for none.it is not fair someone be able farm many boosters some like me just can read about them >
    pnr8555 likes this.

To be honest, the way I see it... I always see the farming offers as a bonus more than anything else. If there wasn't any offers than it would just be 35T a season plus any tokens I buy.

I can live without video booster farming and I could also live without token farming as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by espa View Post
    in my region there were never any videos for boosters available... so it wasn't really fair!! a whole lot of people from all over the place managed to play very good without these videos, so there's no real reason to whine about it...
    is just like in titanic, rich people (token buyers) can escape in a boat to safety .. then for the rest of us (the screwed ones), you will see people complaining if some of us were able to find a life line by catching a robe .. and they will be happy to see that lifeline been cut as it is not fair they don't have one..
    July Fourth and KingsEleven like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast