Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-3-1-2

  1. #1
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333

    How to beat 4-3-1-2

    Hey guys,

    I will meet a strong opponent with lvl 7 in cup match where I am only lvl 3. he is using 4-3-1-2

    ---ST-ST
    ----AMC
    -MC-MC-MC
    DL-DC-DC-DR

    His quality is 42 where I am only 30.

    What should I do?

    Anyone got any idea?

  2. #2
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    I would play 4-1-4-1 against this, defensive minded, counter attack, there isn't much else you can do to overcome this sort of opponent so don't expect to get any result from this.

    --------ST----------
    ---------------------
    ML--MC----MC---MR
    -------DMC---------
    DL--DC----DC---DR
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #3
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I would play 4-1-4-1 against this, defensive minded, counter attack, there isn't much else you can do to overcome this sort of opponent so don't expect to get any result from this.

    --------ST----------
    ---------------------
    ML--MC----MC---MR
    -------DMC---------
    DL--DC----DC---DR
    Yeah....
    If I listened and adopted your advice, I won't get any result from it

    Thank god, I adopted my own tactic and won with 4-2

  4. #4
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    Did he have players out of position? July would be right most times, but you didn't tell us much, and from your result, it sounds like the manager has left the team.
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

  5. #5
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Did he have players out of position? July would be right most times, but you didn't tell us much, and from your result, it sounds like the manager has left the team.
    Yap, he didnt watch the match as I used my right to change match time. He is from France, where I am from Singapore.

    I set the game time to morning 8AM

  6. #6
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    You didn't answer me at all. :/
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

  7. #7
    Dreamer gkassimis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    433
    How do you know that the formation july 4th told you wasn't good since you haven't tryed it? When you ask for help you should thank people that give you advise and not be an arrogant shit.
    gazza and Brother Bell like this.

  8. #8
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Yeah....
    If I listened and adopted your advice, I won't get any result from it

    Thank god, I adopted my own tactic and won with 4-2
    Well done. Guess we wont be seeing you asking for help again then.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Yeah....
    If I listened and adopted your advice, I won't get any result from it

    Thank god, I adopted my own tactic and won with 4-2
    I am curious since I am meeting number 1 in my league who plays JUST that... what did you play ?

  10. #10
    Dreamer ice87s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    How do you know that the formation july 4th told you wasn't good since you haven't tryed it? When you ask for help you should thank people that give you advise and not be an arrogant shit.
    SHIT??

    Who the fuck you talking to, asshole!!!

    I replied him politely even though I disagreed with him.

    I wanted to get idea, that's why I posting my problem, however, i just dislike ppl said "forget abt it or no hope at all".

    Thanks, Dog's son!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast