Thread: Please Nordeus.. you are ruining my FUN!

Angry Please Nordeus.. you are ruining my FUN!

So.. i am back to complain again..
    Running 2 teams,
    Team 1 --> Currently 7th in regular league.. --> gets managed --> has waayyy more buildings built.. etc etc and so forth..
    Team 2 --> Currently first in regular leage, currently top in CL group --> not doing **** with it.. not even buying players.. just inning every day's tokens... --> has like 2 buildings built... etc etc and so forth.

Now.. i am happy you decided to bring presents every day because its xmas time but.. for god sakes nordeus... why is my managed team getting 1 lousy treatment package every day and my unmanaged gets two of everything every time?

My unmanaged team has no unjuries.. no nothing... my managed team needs treatment packages like a ****fly looking for a turd... and your giving these treatment packages in singles to the team that needs them the most??

I know its random but... for god sakes Nordeus... pay attention to what you are coding.. (comming from a software dev)

Give everybody double's and be fair or stop with this fking crap because you are annoying the **** out of me.

Thank you for your time.

Even though you've already said that it's random anyway... Getting a single package instead of two really isn't that big of a deal.

Adi
    Banned
    you said you're a softw dev? bro the things yu complain about are the least of the game's troubles...check some of the topics

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @fam.gansjes , depend from a league to an other one, I have a 3 stars team and I'm 1st without watching games and on an other one I lost few games with poor teams, my team is almost 6 stars.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat View Post
    Even though you've already said that it's random anyway... Getting a single package instead of two really isn't that big of a deal.
    Random can still depend on some factors. Such as the need for it. I was talking about random numbers. And getting 2 instead of 1 when you need 2 more to remove an injury is for me a big deal. It will save me tokens or a day without a player.

@Adi, look around the forums and tell me where i havent been wondering and asking around why this game is so buggy as hell. Its not like this is my first post anyways, and yes i have been reading your constant screenshot posting/whining about lost matches aswell so dont worry.

@pricop, its still very annoying, it shows, like i have been saying alot of times now.. that it doesnt depend on any statistics.. your players, strategies or formations.. the outcome of a match is totally random.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fam.gansjes View Post
    Random can still depend on some factors. Such as the need for it. I was talking about random numbers. And getting 2 instead of 1 when you need 2 more to remove an injury is for me a big deal. It will save me tokens or a day without a player.

@Adi, look around the forums and tell me where i havent been wondering and asking around why this game is so buggy as hell. Its not like this is my first post anyways, and yes i have been reading your constant screenshot posting/whining about lost matches aswell so dont worry.

@pricop, its still very annoying, it shows, like i have been saying alot of times now.. that it doesnt depend on any statistics.. your players, strategies or formations.. the outcome of a match is totally random.

I lost 3 games which I should won them kinda easy I know how it is ....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook