Thread: What happened to my keeper !?

Rookie

What happened to my keeper !?

He got 4-4-5-5-4-5-4-4-5-4 in his last 10 matches !!! Same formation. Same tactics. Same first 11. Same everything !!! What's wrong with him (

P.S He's my fastest trainer

Bench him 2-3 Games and before bringing him back into rotation of league/CL/Cup play a friendly and see his form from it.

Pro
    how many goals did you concede in those games and did you win them?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    how many goals did you concede in those games and did you win them?
    conceded just 4 goals and win all matches. Most of my player got at least 8 except him. I have no idea why

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    conceded just 4 goals and win all matches. Most of my player got at least 8 except him. I have no idea why
    Ok, I ask because I think some people said not to pay too much attention to the GK ratings if you are winning and/or not conceeding many goals. I tend to agree with that. It appears that the engine doesn't reward GK very well in games in which he has little work to do. If you played tough opponents in which you lost or played 2-2, 3-3 and he got 4 or 5 then I would be considered. Until then "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

It has happened to me several times for the past two seasons now. I don't knowwhy it happens and I did not understand how it vanished, but my advice is to buy a new cheaper keeper, bench this one until his form improves. This might take a while though. Maybe, he will improve next season. But surely do not play him in this kind of form.

This reminds me to get another keeper, I'm hoping to last on just one otherwise I'm dead, I sacked my 3-star one (new policy for my team: no 3 star players)

Anyway as already suggested bench him . Keep an eye on morale to.
    Wolf FC

Apprentice
    dont bench him, its only because hes had sod all to do in goal. hes fine. if youre gunna bench anyone, bench your defenders, atleast your keeper will have more to do. (but dont, i was only joking, youre keeper is fine) when he starts getting 7, 8 or 9 then its time replace your defence
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1