Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Read read read topeleven

Read read read topeleven

Well its GOODBYE from me..

I am a Level 40 team who has played this game since Day ONE !

Decided to quit as the game has become extremely boring..

Same teams in my league EVERY season...

Nothing new introduced to the game for absolutely ages...

and yet MORE greed from Nordeus !

FIVE VIDEOS for ONE TOKEN is total GREED ! Disgusting. Shocking even.

The only thing that changes in this game each season is the ****** next to your players - all designed so that you SPEND tokens or money on constantly training your players up each season...

BYE BYE Money making GREEDY Nordeus !

I think many managers would take the hat off to you for playing the game for so long, I'd be your level if I discovered the game much earlier than I did. But if nothing really changes then I can't blame you for retiring after so long. Best of luck for what you choose to do instead.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Part of your frustration (first two reasons you listed) is because you are a victim of loyalty (starting the game since day one and sticking with it). Those teams are probably the only ones on your server at that level. It sucks but it's part of your frustration.

Start over from the beginning... much fun at the lower and new servers.
    jklm_37 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Please please please high lvl players put some constructive criticism (or some complainants) up on the forum.!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Please please please high lvl players put some constructive criticism (or some complainants) up on the forum.!
    Why? because the lower lvl players, which are pretty-well much everyone else, cant supply enough constructive criticism for you? Dont you think that most of what can be said, HAS been said already? Like the OP said, Nordeus has done jack squat on introducing anything new except to increase their profits.

Nordeus needs new management, someone with idea on how to save the game from going into the dump.

Apprentice
    Come on..... Hard core 1.5 year players can give you a'lot of weight in your campaign to complain i was only trying to draw some more July's to speak up on forum.Ya fanny lol

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Come on..... Hard core 1.5 year players can give you a'lot of weight in your campaign to complain i was only trying to draw some more July's to speak up on forum.Ya fanny lol
    That's the problem though, the majority of managers that come on this forum haven't even played the game for even a year to give out what they really think of the game and how it's going, It's about time we had a very long term player like the OP to come on and say what he thinks about the game and the direction its going in, he knows the game more than nearly everyone, including those that work for Nordeus.
    thon, Cat Harrison and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    im fortunate that i enjoy playing 40 seasons with celtic on footy manager, and dont get bored. i play these games more for the thrill of the transfer market rather than the trophies. although my absolute minimum expectation is to be promoted every single season.
    thon likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Currently looking for another football - manager, any suggestions?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast