Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Morale - Take Deux

Banned

Morale - Take Deux

OK, so a quick test the past few days on morale and wow, I am surprised.

As you should see, the morale actually DOES increase.

You can see the numbers in the results column go green for an increase and red for a decrease with white being no change. the next day column is checking the morale after the server maintenence.

1) morale seems to go down with form. Form of 8, seems to increase morale, while 7 can go either way.
    2) Not playing will not decrease morale in that day.
    3) server renewal every day causes decrease in morale.

SO this test was with the win bonus at one click. Mine is 125K, but I make ~240K per game so I dont want to make a loss so it is only one.

I will try again without the win bonus and see what happens.

What I do know is that for the first 5 seasons I had a win bonus of 75%, or 3 clicks. I rarely had probs with morale, but it still went down of course, but not at the rate it is currently doing so. This is the first season I put no win bonus and I have had morale issues ever since. I am constantly running out of blue bags.

I might just bump it up to 2 clicks instead of nothing and see what the results are.

And to the Chump in the other thread that called me brainless and ignorant....what has he done lately to improve gameplay for other managers? NADA!

Yeah, some good work you've done there Colin, It's good to show that morale does increase in some cases but most of the time morale drops as expected so we need to get out the blues, I think everyone could tell that it was quite obvious that morale generally decreases (just by observation) and the game is designed to do that so managers use blue boosters often.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, some good work you've done there Colin, It's good to show that morale does increase in some cases but most of the time morale drops as expected so we need to get out the blues, I think everyone could tell that it was quite obvious that morale generally decreases (just by observation) and the game is designed to do that so managers use blue boosters often.
    More importantly than actually observing that morale actually INCREASES, will be finding out why and when.

It is not enough just to see it increase, but I want to know how form affects morale and how win bonuses affect morale in more detail.

We all knew morale decreased, but we never knew exactly why or how, we could only take educated guesses.

My mission if obvious now, we shall soon have some more results...

Pro
    I wonder why a difference occurs between 'next day' and '@19:42'. Did you have any games in that period? Sucks that GK morale dropped by 11 when he had 7 rating. Maybe GK morale is influenced by goals allowed? Or maybe just bad luck on that one..
    Last edited by magic3; 06-24-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Rookie
    not bad not bad, this is very enlightening for two reasons. 1) the info in the post. 2) your team quality, which will be my target. Next up to hope we are in the same server... heh heh.
    Last edited by MDKII; 06-25-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Removing unnecessary flaming
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

Dreamer
    Badass awesomeness work, cracicot!, now you confirmed my suspicion and some haha :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    2) Not playing will not decrease morale in that day.
    Razmus? Not enough minutes to get a rating?

Anyway, nice work. I knew morale could go up, but never bothered to study the circumstances.

btw, Acc. to Nordeus, Friendlies improve morale. But my observations were results similar to what you show.

oth, I'd have sworn non-playing players had morale drop at times, but maybe I was observing the maintenance effect.

Thanks for the thread, this is interesting.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

great job mate
    sure moral increase, i had a player who was about 95% and is 100% today after a match
    meanwhile seem it has randomness, look to first player he got 7 form and yet was -11 !! WTF?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

MDKII
    I had to remove some offtopic posts, so please refrain from insulting each other folks. No need to litter this (or any other) thread with that.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I had to remove some offtopic posts, so please refrain from insulting each other folks. No need to litter this (or any other) thread with that.
    Understood...but i still think that the person involved should be banned...abuse is abuse and should be dealt with by mods...simple...
    KoHearts likes this.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast