Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: This is why i am quitting!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2

    This is why i am quitting!

    I considered myself an active on Top11 player. I have the best players in my league. I am the 1st in the league. I would login several times per day, but what happened to me today really sucked big time.

    I was saving player condition since yesterday for my big match but when I logged in today through my phone, to my shock I found a friendly about to start in less than a minute. I did not receive any notification and I couldn’t cancel the game. And that happened 30 minutes before my important game! Now to make it worse the game started and I couldn’t even see what was going on. I talked to my friend who apologized several times for accidentally requesting the friendly and he said the game already started and we are going into extra time! Great!... even more condition loss!

    Then I played the important game and even though I am favorite I drew the game. Condition of the players dropped below 50% and one player injured for 5 days. And my opponents are now closer to me.

    You may find it silly that I am quitting because of this but there are other factors as well. I don’t like the fact that my time and efforts were wasted because of this incident. Also the fact that I don’t have control over the game (Friendlies) the fact that I cant support or cant be supported by facebook friends due to difference in servers! The 30 minutes difference between some matches which doesn’t really make sense and stresses you about formation and tactics, switching players. The bugs I keep facing now and then and the ones I read about in the forum. And the fact that it takes months if not never to fix crucial things like these.

    Therefore I lost trust in the game (at early stage) even though I had fun playing it, but to think of the long run I am sure I would be getting more frustrated, so why don’t I just drop all of it now and save the time I spend on Top11 for something else.

    Have a good gaming experience!
    cracicot and shwanko07 like this.

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Too bad. I have once arranged friendly to test it and I was able to cancel it 2 minutes later. Game was starting 3 minutes after it was arranged.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    lincoln, ENG
    Posts
    189
    you'll be back tomorrow...
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Fares Yahia Al-Dhabbi View Post
    I considered myself an active on Top11 player. I have the best players in my league. I am the 1st in the league. I would login several times per day, but what happened to me today really sucked big time.

    I was saving player condition since yesterday for my big match but when I logged in today through my phone, to my shock I found a friendly about to start in less than a minute. I did not receive any notification and I couldn’t cancel the game. And that happened 30 minutes before my important game! Now to make it worse the game started and I couldn’t even see what was going on. I talked to my friend who apologized several times for accidentally requesting the friendly and he said the game already started and we are going into extra time! Great!... even more condition loss!

    Then I played the important game and even though I am favorite I drew the game. Condition of the players dropped below 50% and one player injured for 5 days. And my opponents are now closer to me.

    You may find it silly that I am quitting because of this but there are other factors as well. I don’t like the fact that my time and efforts were wasted because of this incident. Also the fact that I don’t have control over the game (Friendlies) the fact that I cant support or cant be supported by facebook friends due to difference in servers! The 30 minutes difference between some matches which doesn’t really make sense and stresses you about formation and tactics, switching players. The bugs I keep facing now and then and the ones I read about in the forum. And the fact that it takes months if not never to fix crucial things like these.

    Therefore I lost trust in the game (at early stage) even though I had fun playing it, but to think of the long run I am sure I would be getting more frustrated, so why don’t I just drop all of it now and save the time I spend on Top11 for something else.

    Have a good gaming experience!
    Glad you spoke out and I hope you have the conviction to stand by your decision. More people should be doing this. Nordeus needs to know that there are issues with the game - ones that seriously affect enjoyability. It is the main reason why I have quit buying the few tokens I used to buy. the problem is the indifference shown by nordeus. they would rather have Mourinho's face all over the place instead of investing on fixing the obvious bugs and actually doing the proper thing regarding friendlies.

    You would think that being able to accept friendlies would be #1 on the list of things to fix.

    Nordeus, are you that greedy or just inept?

    Either way, you will lose customers in large amounts the longer you let this go on.
    antoniolio and jklm_37 like this.

  5. #5
    Dreamer zJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    345
    It wouldn't take Nordeus long to add in an option to turn off Friendly Games. SERIOUSLY FIX THE DAMN ISSUE! I turn down most friend requests because this F**K'ed up my champions league 2nd leg!

    I'm serious, I love the game but come on, this has been requested WELL over 100 times now. Listen to your audience and stop putting money first. Business is about money, but I won't buy Condition packs just to get over the friendly issue.
    Wolf FC

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    It wouldn't take Nordeus long to add in an option to turn off Friendly Games. SERIOUSLY FIX THE DAMN ISSUE! I turn down most friend requests because this F**K'ed up my champions league 2nd leg!

    I'm serious, I love the game but come on, this has been requested WELL over 100 times now. Listen to your audience and stop putting money first. Business is about money, but I won't buy Condition packs just to get over the friendly issue.
    Nordeus will not add a simple buttom for players to choose or to not choose to accept friendlies, the reason being, in my opinion, is down to the fact that when this happens players panic and some will buy green packs to replenish energy or red packs should you suffer an injury, like whats been said many many times before its down to greed, hence why the free booster videos for the green, red and blue packs have been removed in order so we cant collect a couple of free packs per today.

    GREED RUINS PEOPLE just like this game looks to be going down the same way..............WELL DONE NORDEUS

    Every night and some days i have to change my squad so i have all my weekest players fielded incase one of my friends plays a friendly and once i am back on the game again my squad is changed to field my 11 strongest players, gets kinda boring whn all nordeus need do is add a single button..."choose to accept friendlies YES/NO

    Really how hard is that ^

  7. #7
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    you can avoid this easily

    choose an inactive account(or your subaccount) and make and cacel yourself friendly match.

    in next 24h if you have 4 matches, nobody can make a friendly match with you
    KoHearts and bojan2143 like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    they would rather have Mourinho's face all over the place instead of investing on fixing the obvious bugs and actually doing the proper thing regarding friendlies.
    Noooo, you don't understand. It is very very very important that people see mourinho's face on facebook, otherwise people's screens would be TOO white. That's a very urgent issue! I for one am glad they addressed this issue, as it was the #1 complaint of people on these forums!! Not enough Mourinho! So they implemented him as a useless friend too So you can stare at Mourinho in your friend list while he stares at you from the no-longer-white page. *insert Xzibit meme*

    Seriously though...Nordeus not changing things like injuries and unacceptable (quite literally) friendlies is one thing I can understand from a developer's point of view (though one can question whether or not this will hurt in the long term), but it is their silence towards the many many complaints that bothers me most. If they'd say "sorry guys, it is as it is, dont expect changes", that at least would be decency

    Goodluck kicking the addiction though!
    cracicot likes this.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Noooo, you don't understand. It is very very very important that people see mourinho's face on facebook, otherwise people's screens would be TOO white. That's a very urgent issue! I for one am glad they addressed this issue, as it was the #1 complaint of people on these forums!! Not enough Mourinho! So they implemented him as a useless friend too So you can stare at Mourinho in your friend list while he stares at you from the no-longer-white page. *insert Xzibit meme*

    Seriously though...Nordeus not changing things like injuries and unacceptable (quite literally) friendlies is one thing I can understand from a developer's point of view (though one can question whether or not this will hurt in the long term), but it is their silence towards the many many complaints that bothers me most. If they'd say "sorry guys, it is as it is, dont expect changes", that at least would be decency

    Goodluck kicking the addiction though!
    I heard this Mourinho friend thing is to give us special features very soon, for example we will be able to play him at a match and win special awards or something lol i dunno but its suppose to be something special so i expect this crap to happen in the year 2018 as it takes them forever to do everything else.
    There just isnt enough new features being added, so much can be done to this game and as popular as it is surely they shouldnt be so slow in adding new features..right?
    magic3 likes this.

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    354
    The only feature they will add is more random straight red cards lol
    cracicot and magic3 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast