Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Your 5 Game Run-in...

League - Round 24/26

Possible points: 9

Current Standings
    AEPRE FC 64
    AREMA FC 57 (-7 pts)
    bangkok fc 53 (-11 pts)

bangkok fc is out of contention for the title!

AEPRE FC only needs 3 points to win the title, by beating OCS BRIGADE at home. Several players are looking very forward to lifting the league trophy.

Tonight's Match
    AEPRE FC v. OCS BRIGADE (Home)
    AREMA F v. Hamzah FC (AREMA home)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

well well well !!!

I think after the games of today, AEPRE FC is mathematically the new league champion : Cool:
    pnr8555 likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    well well well !!!

I think after the games of today, AEPRE FC is mathematically the new league champion : Cool:
    Congratz!

I'm playing in 50 minutes the Cup's Final, and 5 hours later this afternoon the League match where I can win it mathematically... so today can be a great day for my Club!!
    ppturano likes this.
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

Just to bang on but my title was won 2 days ago so now playing 2nd squad for remaining fixtures in league tonight as CL final tomorrow against Hungarian side. I dont want any injuries to key players.

Congrats to others on here for their wins and good luck to those still fighting it out......ahhhh level 30 is just a pipe dream at the moment...looking forward to playing alll real peeps and not the family called Bot Robot. Seems early levels has just half real peeps. Although CL had lots of real peeps and the top 7 in league for most of the season was competitive with peeps from all over world.
    Tom Millson likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Dreamer
    So before 5 minutes the match of this this season (league) finished between the first pos and the second one (63points for each other) and i win 3-2 ( now i have 66 points) so i think if every thing will go good to end of season i will have new trophy... yesterday the second pos won with the third one
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

AEPRE FC suffers second defeat
    A 3-4 defeat to OCS BRIGADE postponed their celebration. Tomorrow AEPRE FC will raise the trophy in front of Antoine FC's fans as they are going to face Antoine FC at 16:29 ICT. It was Miles Hughes, who scores 4 goals today, just like Robert Lewandowski.

As we suffer defeat this match, no manager points awarded.

OCS BRIGADE is 12 points lower than our team.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    Congratz!

I'm playing in 50 minutes the Cup's Final, and 5 hours later this afternoon the League match where I can win it mathematically... so today can be a great day for my Club!!
    AEPRE FC is my team, not his team...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

July Fourth are now 2 points away from being the league champions once again after a tense 2-0 away win at selcuk ask.

A win against erster FC Puma or ALPDER will mean we will be the champions as with 2 draws.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The race for the Champions League continued today as I FC looked to move into 4th place by beating underperformers Donatisme FC. An early goal for I FC looked to set them on their way but lone striker José Roberto da Silva Santos put in a MoM performance to set up two goals which eventually led to Donatisme stealing a shock 3-1 victory.

At lunchtime, a fired-up OM faced League Champions Hillingdon Heath. Despite previously losing 7-0, OM were now on home turf and gave Hillingdon a good run for their money; an 83rd minute goal meant Hillingdon had a tense finish against their favourite team in the league but nevertheless they ran out 2-1 winners.

ridwan FC suffered another shock defeat two games in a row as they fell victim to the Arab team's incredible surge for Champions League football next season. The Arab team scored a goal very early on to quickly put themselves in the ascendancy. ridwan never really got going and suffered an injury to a key central defender midway through the first half. On 53 minutes, controversial striker Valentine Ekedo spat at another player in the penalty area after getting a yellow card just a minute earlier. The referee had no choice but to send him off and award a penalty which was converted. The game finished 3-1 to the away team. Now on 10 straight wins, the Arab team have effectively sealed their Champions League place and now lie just 2 points behind a stumbling ridwan, who will play League Champions Hillingdon Heath tomorrow.

The last match of the day saw the Korean team host Champions League rivals MADSANTIER. A routine 2-0 victory for the home side means the Korean team are 3 points clear in 4th place and MADSANTIER's race for the Champions League is all but over.

Tomorrow, the Arab team travel to the Korean team. Defeat for the Korean team will let OM and I FC back in with one more shot of Champion's League football next season as their two final games are both winnable.

Here is the league as it stands with 2 games remaining:

Your 5 Game Run-in...-league0103.png

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC is my team, not his team...
    Then congratz to you xD
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast