Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: should I or not?

Apprentice

should I or not?

the new season is almost here, and i have just about enough tokens to buy a scout.

I'm not a token buyer nor do i do any offers for tokens.
    should I buy a scout or not?
    If i don't im likely to waste the 50T on useless bidding wars because my TL is full of ****
    but I need the experienced player's advice here, should I or not?

if you can get a young good scout then buy it. others i would not nuy it. Try to get it from Transferlist is mostly cheaper and you can get younger player that train much better. Then you can have the Player longer in your Team.

I bought a scout striker with corner specialty, best purchase ever so many corners become goals never mind his finishing and shooting ability, he has 40 goals in 16 games. He raises other players on my team form aswell. Buy young expensive scout with the highest quality so they get the next star quicker, he'll get MOM a lot so extra skill points too.

Rookie
    You say you are not a token buyer:
    So concidering that you are promoted to next level, I would suggest to wait until begin of next season as the scout players will have 5 pts more (they are always 6-star-players).
    Buying a scout player at that time of the season only makes sense if you are looking for a player with very special abilities and if you are ready and willing to spend more token to give him a personal trainer.
    It also makes sense if you are NOT promoted to next level.

Just another option!
    If you go on to the transfer market & filter for young 18yo players you will find that the majority are 4 star 24.5 close to becoming 5 star with a little training, they will cost for a good player around 2.5m - 3m depending what level you are in, if you don't have the cash you could invest the tokens for 3.2m. The best time is obviously start of season but you will get into bidding wars. Look for players that play for teams like sloppy FC, glorious FC these are Nordeus generated teams that farm out young talent. I bought a couple mid season & one is close to Scout without power training.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Just another option!
    If you go on to the transfer market & filter for young 18yo players you will find that the majority are 4 star 24.5 close to becoming 5 star with a little training, they will cost for a good player around 2.5m - 3m depending what level you are in, if you don't have the cash you could invest the tokens for 3.2m. The best time is obviously start of season but you will get into bidding wars. Look for players that play for teams like sloppy FC, glorious FC these are Nordeus generated teams that farm out young talent. I bought a couple mid season & one is close to Scout without power training.
    the problem is that i'm in a new server so these players either don't exist or there is like one or two of them which draw high bidding wars, i learnt that lesson the hard way in season two when i spent 20 tokens for just 2 players.
    so I avoid buying any young players because they cost alot and by the bidding wars their price is elevated even higher, so i was thinking whether a scout would be worth it,

@guido yes obviously i will consider buying the scout next season, i have high chances of being promoted

Addicted
    You can also use the tokens sign the token player from your youth academy. You can sign 2 or 3 youth players for the cost of one scout.

Personally, I wouldn't want to spend all of my tokens on one player and then have 10 average players around him.

Try going to the Transfer Market around 12:00-12:30 ICT, there will be bunches of NGE-generated players during that time...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Try going to the Transfer Market around 12:00-12:30 ICT, there will be bunches of NGE-generated players during that time...
    Trying this stuff for 5 seasons, nothing..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    You can also use the tokens sign the token player from your youth academy. You can sign 2 or 3 youth players for the cost of one scout.

Personally, I wouldn't want to spend all of my tokens on one player and then have 10 average players around him.
    youth players would be useful if i power trained, the highest youth player i would get is a 4 star.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast