Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Losing club can't complete the initial formation

Mef

Losing club can't complete the initial formation

The last day, 26/06/13, i played the second match of the coup semi-final. I win the match because the other club can't complete the initial formation. The score was 3-0 and the global score was 3-3, i losed de first match 3-0.
    The problem is that the other team is in the final and i don't know why. I can't see the summary of the last match because a pop-up that say "Losing club can't complete the initial formation".

Anyone knows why??

Thanks

Apprentice
    That's how you get to the cup final in T11! Just don't worry about quality, tactics, formations and there's your cup!

Can you give me a screenshot of your team and your opponent's team please...

This is very weird, but if you gave me screenshot then I may be able to help you...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I was always wondering what would happen if this situation occured, If one team wins 3-0 and then loses 3-0 by default by not naming a starting 11 due to too many injured/suspended players. It's harsh for you to be eliminated because of this. I feel if a team can't name a starting 11 for a cup game then they should of been expelled from the competition, simple as that.
    Raykco and shwanko07 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    wow...that sucks...

the aggregate is 3-3 and away goals is either 3-3 or 0-0. The game should go to extra time and penalties. Either award your team one goal during extra time or you should win penalties 3-0.

Definitely a bug that needs to be fixed.

Pro
    wow, that sucks, never thought of that scenario. You should definitely be a winner, I would escalate to Nordeus support but unfortunately, my guess is nothing will be done.. add it to the long list of bugs or sucks whatever you want to call it.

Post this in bug reports and file a support ticket.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Mef
    Thanks for the answers and the support . I've scalated to Nordeus support.

Pro
    Have you received a response?