Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tongly45

Thread: Super slow learner

Rookie

Super slow learner

Today i bought 39Q 21 years (2 skill points from 40,I am level 4 now) AMR/MR , he played one full match and one half of the other and i trained him Cardio and his skill progress is only 52 % ,first time i"ve seen such a thing.His cost is 1.99M
    I''ll keep him for now ,but just wanted to share and it is 1st time i see such thing , 1 full match + training and half time another match no point.

look at his price, i've heart that this Quality there is player 18 yo cost 8M
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    look at his price, i've heart that this Quality there is player 18 yo cost 8M
    Yeah, 50+ is okay, I've got a 19 yo keeper who progresses around 20 on "practice match", hard.
    53 is still good for cardio, or at least not "super slow".
    And one more thing- PT is not for everyone. Most of us are doing quite well just buying experienced players and selling them as soon as they get injured. This way you only spend money on the players and not on green/red packs and you don't get involved into many bidding wars, because most of the occur when the players is young and a "fast learner".

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Yeah, 50+ is okay, I've got a 19 yo keeper who progresses around 20 on "practice match", hard.
    53 is still good for cardio, or at least not "super slow".
    And one more thing- PT is not for everyone. Most of us are doing quite well just buying experienced players and selling them as soon as they get injured. This way you only spend money on the players and not on green/red packs and you don't get involved into many bidding wars, because most of the occur when the players is young and a "fast learner".
    no, i think he told: 1 match +1/2 match + cardio = 52%
    if cardio = 52 % he should be a fast trainner
    magic3 likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    Today i bought 39Q 21 years (2 skill points from 40,I am level 4 now) AMR/MR , he played one full match and one half of the other and i trained him Cardio and his skill progress is only 52 % ,first time i"ve seen such a thing.His cost is 1.99M
    I''ll keep him for now ,but just wanted to share and it is 1st time i see such thing , 1 full match + training and half time another match no point.
    This is what you will do.. Wake up really early on Sunday morning and before you even think about pissing or brushing your teeth, get on the computer and SELL HIM

Hm, my bad, sorry. If this is the case, sell ASAP. Actually wait 'till he gets 1 point from reaching the next level and sell.
    I sometimes buy expensive players too, only to find that they come from a team 4 levels above me and their price is based on, well, nothing really. They're expensive because they're expensive and not because they are good or quick trainers.
    Is there a way to check out the selling team BEFORE you actually make a bid or is this just another way for nordeus to milk some tokens- by making us bid on useless players, then selling them, then making other players bid on them and forcing us to buy even more players?

Hard Cardio = 52% is a medium trainer... but if its Normal Cardio then its a fast trainer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

and the salary too

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    and the salary too
    salary base on quality
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28