Thread: So this fixture schedule is ridiculous

So this fixture schedule is ridiculous

For the second time in about a week, last night two of my players were injured in a single match. Now i've been given the Champions League final 12 MINUTES after a league match

Close to deleting this game.
    Last edited by Barnes10; 06-27-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Well at least your still in the comps so fixture list does pile up. I do however think that the final of CL and cup should be played on separate day to make it feel more special for getting there etc but I guess with the Nords having to re program the game for next season and stuff doesn't allow any room for playing it any other time. I too have a CL final tomorrow before league match....at the end of the day its just a PC game.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

I know it's only a PC game but i think these fixture lists are designed to try and force you to pay for more tokens etc. I had a game this morning, then it's 36 hours and 2 in 12 minutes, then 20 hours until the final league match. It's telling my i can change the time of the league match prior to the CL final but it will cost me tokens i don't have.
    The game is injuring players and giving little time for recuperation.

I tried some surveys and stuff for extra tokens and they don't work.

Well I am fairly new here, there are lots of peeps here with more experience etc, but there are lots of threads dealing with the token saga .
    Some of the token offers do work, I have done them myself, as to them wanting you to use tokens, they do as the game is free to lots of us but Nordeus need some to buy tokens or fill out token forms or watch vids for sponsers....its the nature of the beast so we can play it for free when others buy tokens to allow us to play for free....ish....although The token form filling can be arduous it can be rewarding and there is a thread on how to do that on here.

Imagine what it must be really like for the real managers of real football clubs, its like this on here multiplied by 100, it isn't fair but maybe using some subs to save condition and injury will help, its all down to being a manager on here with such decisions to make, think the Xmas fixture list here in England...its the same on here and as much as I don't like the fixture change token thing, its your choice to do it or not if you dont have token etc......

Good lluck and keep ya chin up.....we all like a good winge....sometimes i think i should use my time on here to go back and practice the guitar etc, but while I am having fun I will crack on trying to win things ( in between work, guitar etc lol )
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Tomorrow I will play my second champions final in 3 seasons.

And for the second time the schedule has magically changed:

So this fixture schedule is ridiculous-screenshot_2013-06-27-13-41-05.jpg

I've never played a champions match in the afternoon during the whole season.

As you can read here it is not a coincidence and the same thing happen to some of my friends too.

So, maybe we should stop complaining because Nordeus ha programmed the game in this way: if you hav a very important match you are kindly request to use lot of boosters.

It's just a matter of fact
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Tomorrow I will play my second champions final in 3 seasons.

And for the second time the schedule has magically changed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-27-13-41-05.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	8655

As you can read here it is not a coincidence and the same thing happen to some of my friends too.

So, maybe we should stop complaining because Nordeus ha programmed the game in this way: if you hav a very important match you are kindly request to use lot of boosters.

It's just a matter of fact
    He actually spend 2 tokens to change match time. That is even worst than friendlies...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have been using subs and rotating players. Won the league last season without losing a game. I think a mistake i made this season was trying a different sponsor which awards tokens on performance in league games only - start of the season several game days passed without a league match so there's no tokens and the squad needs improving.

The game is free - great - but it's not exactly hi-tec, is it ? Some of the options are poor.

I was playing a different game on here but after a few days you cannot progress until you invite more friends. That should always be optional, surely ? Not " You cannot progress until you ask more people to play this game "