Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A messed up final season run in

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    A messed up final season run in

    Hi all,

    I have been playing the game for a few months now, and so far doing very well.

    My 3rd season i was on top of the league, into the last 4 of the Champions L and final of the cup.

    I draw leg one in the CL, and then lose on Penalties to a bot team who is so far behind mine in Quality its a joke.

    I then draw one and lose my next 3 league matches but the very last one i lose 3 players to injury.

    One a lvl 35 CM with a broken leg (16 Days), a lvl36 ML with dislocated ankle(6 Days) and Lvl38 CM ACL(6 Days)

    My cup final against a lower level team i am getting slapped about and my DC gets sent off for spitting. So missing 3 star midfielders to injury and also another Cm and DC to suspension.

    This game is so unbalanced and takes the mick out of people who put in the time.

    Anybody else with a nutty season ending

  2. #2
    Pro leddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    769
    Gee no not at all, although we shall see tomorrow after CL final if I get players sent off for spitting, injuries etc.....so far its been fairly smooth for me.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    I think i am now bald after these last few games. Rarely had injuries all season, now the free boosters are gone i lose 3 alone in one game. My red cards were 1 for the season until these games now its 3 and my double yellows have just gone mental. Getting 2-3 a game where i used to get one every 3-4 games. My striker and MR who were on fire all season have just decided to stop scoring.

    That team in the CL who beat me had 2 guys at lvl18 and the rest in the 20's. My lowest fielded player was lvl33 up to 40 and i got knocked out.

    Also have a lvl38 CM worth 5million who i bought 3 weeks ago and he gets 4-5 rating a game. So he is warming the bench from now on.
    Last edited by Mal Vern; 06-27-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  4. #4
    Rookie DrGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barcelona, España
    Posts
    75
    I had the Cup's Final this morning. My team was all 99% in morale and condition, and I had all the best players available. The other team was like 13 quality, and mine is 16 quality. I was watching the match (8% possesion), and the other guy was not. After ten minutes in the match I was winning 0-2...

    ... ended up losing 4-2.

    I guess shit happens...
    My team: AC Barcelona

    Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

  5. #5
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    Yes. As I wrote in another thread, I did a normal training session before the champions semifinal return leg and 2 of my 7* players got injuried (I have just 3 of this firts class player)

    They got injuried for 5 and 6 days (5 days, or 10 or 48 is the same) and I had to buy 20 reds to heal them
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  6. #6
    Pro leddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    I had the Cup's Final this morning. My team was all 99% in morale and condition, and I had all the best players available. The other team was like 13 quality, and mine is 16 quality. I was watching the match (8% possesion), and the other guy was not. After ten minutes in the match I was winning 0-2...

    ... ended up losing 4-2.

    I guess shit happens...

    Gee I am not feeling good for my final tomorrow now then lol......to add insult to (excuse the pun) injury, I am working tomorrow while my CL final is on, so its nip away, watch on my phone with vibration off for goals...if I get some and frantic sub changing....I was hoping this momentous occasion would be different.... but needs must. Ahhh the life of a part time online footy manager
    Last edited by leddy; 06-27-2013 at 11:56 AM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

  7. #7
    Rookie DrGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Barcelona, España
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Gee I am not feeling good for my final tomorrow now then lol......to add insult to (excuse the pun) injury, I am working tomorrow while my CL final is on, so its nip away, watch on my phone with vibration off for goals...if I get some and frantic sub changing....I was hoping this momentous occasion would be different.... but needs must. Ahhh the life of a part time online footy manager
    Good luck with your match then!

    But I'm foreseeing my bad luck won't end with the Cup... I'm now 1st in the League with a 7 point gap with 2nd, but two matches before it was 11 points. This afternoon I got this match which if I win I'll be mathematically champion, but on the last 4 plays I've had I got 1 win, 1 draw and 2 loses.

    Cold shivers...
    My team: AC Barcelona

    Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

  8. #8
    Pro leddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    Good luck with your match then!

    But I'm foreseeing my bad luck won't end with the Cup... I'm now 1st in the League with a 7 point gap with 2nd, but two matches before it was 11 points. This afternoon I got this match which if I win I'll be mathematically champion, but on the last 4 plays I've had I got 1 win, 1 draw and 2 loses.

    Cold shivers...
    Good luck to you too, I have said in other threads that I was lucky to win my league two days ago, so its been easier for me to concentrate on CL semi yesterday and tomorrow with final.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )