Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: If not promoted then what????

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushik Murmu View Post
    thanks. Will my player retires if he is on the verge of retirement?
    If the player's transfer status is retiring, he will retire when the season finishes no matter the result of the league. (Clarification required, sold all my retiring players!)

EDIT: You cannot sell retiring players by the way. If you want them out of the squad, you have to terminate their contract.
    Last edited by Tom Millson; 06-28-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Clarifying that I did not actually sell a retiring player

Quote Originally Posted by tom millson View Post
    if the player's transfer status is retiring, he will retire when the season finishes no matter the result of the league. (clarification required, sold all my retiring players!)
    thanks tom. That means even if i finish below 7th position? Will i get sponsors money on the eve of new season if i finish below 7th position?

Pro
    thanks tom. That means even if i finish below 7th position? Will i get sponsors money on the eve of new season if i finish below 7th position?
    If you are talking about prize money, that is still a question that we have not confirmed the answer to.. at least to my knowledge. so if you finish below 7th place, please state whether you got any prize money for the league finish.

thanks. Will my player retires if he is on the verge of retirement?
    Check out the contract page in your player info, this will tell you if the player is due to retire this season, check on the first day for 30+ yrs players, but you usually get a mail.
    Tom Millson likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12