Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How to beat this formation, please help need 2 defend 2nd place :D

Rookie

How to beat this formation, please help need 2 defend 2nd place :D

I'm having some issues with players injuries and my formation is kinda messed up. Please help me beat this guy in order to defend my 2nd place in the league, I'm begging you!

Here is HIS TEAM:

Attachment 8764

Here is MY TEAM:

Attachment 8765

Thanks in advance, I really need advice!
    pnr8555 likes this.

Pro
    boy are you selling your team or what ?
    It's hard to say what his formation will be as his DMC is suspended and replacing DMC is only 2*. He might play 5-3-2. I am not a fan of your formation though, i prefer something more with wingers, 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond or 4-5V-1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Štemberga View Post
    I'm having some issues with players injuries and my formation is kinda messed up. Please help me beat this guy in order to defend my 2nd place in the league, I'm begging you!

Here is HIS TEAM:

Attachment 8764

Here is MY TEAM:

Attachment 8765

3N-1-4-2. Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Štemberga View Post

Here is HIS TEAM:

Attachment 8764

Here is MY TEAM:

Attachment 8765

On another note: who the hell sells half their team at the end of the year when they can cash in at the start of next season???

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    On another note: who the hell sells half their team at the end of the year when they can cash in at the start of next season???
    well the obvious answer is, your players lose value on the 1st day of the season because they get older. But also, if your player is in the last year of contract you don't pay a one time bonus (10%). With that said, I am still unsure which way is the best to sell the player. I suppose it would depend on your server, luck, the player, etc. I sold three players today who were in the last year of their contract so I guess I thought that was a better way. They were in their late 20's..
    ahmadowskianaya likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    well the obvious answer is, your players lose value on the 1st day of the season because they get older. But also, if your player is in the last year of contract you don't pay a one time bonus (10%). With that said, I am still unsure which way is the best to sell the player. I suppose it would depend on your server, luck, the player, etc. I sold three players today who were in the last year of their contract so I guess I thought that was a better way. They were in their late 20's..
    Still worth waiting for the start of the season, your odds of a higher selling price is better, even though he lost value. Of course, it depends on the player, but I would take the odds.

Pro
    Still worth waiting for the start of the season, your odds of a higher selling price is better, even though he lost value. Of course, it depends on the player, but I would take the odds.
    Even when in the last year of the contract you think?

Banned
    last year of the contract means nothing. age means everything when selling, as well as worth.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    boy are you selling your team or what ?
    It's hard to say what his formation will be as his DMC is suspended and replacing DMC is only 2*. He might play 5-3-2. I am not a fan of your formation though, i prefer something more with wingers, 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond or 4-5V-1.
    This is not my formation xD I just put in uninjured and in good shape players instead those who are in bad shape. I usually play narrow diamond or a similar formation with left winger Ozil.

Rookie
    Whoever needs room and a little extra cash rofl.. Those are all players I don't use and I've stockpiled a bit of money and tokens for buying players at the season end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast