Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arcomat

Thread: Are you kidding with this bullshit???

Angry Are you kidding with this bullshit???

WTF went wrong when programming the matches calculation?? I am loosing permanently against teams independent of their strength. My team (lvl 2) has an avg strength of 24.9, I have 4 scout players (one is the GK). Lost vs. 19.9 team at home right now. And this was the 7th or 8th defeat this league against teams I should normally dominate. Same bullshit in CL semi finals. Lost vs team having 19.5 avg.

Are your developers sitting in Vietnam??? Almost all defeats (incl. CL) were vs. teams from Vietnam!

Currently it seems to be 100% random and 0% simulation. I am really pissed off since i spent money for buying this fucking tokens! Just in order to be fucked by your "random-match-calculator".

You should refund the money to all token buying players - this is fraud!!
    aiureah likes this.

I can't seem to win a game while playing in Egypt.
    Wolf FC

I don't think it's anything to do with them being from Vietnam, there is just a vast majority of people who play the game from Asian countries.

I'd understand if they were high Q teams as they can get cheaper tokens than European managers but I think you've just been a victim of the game engine
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Why have you spent tokens on 4 scout players in level 2? That is just a waste of money. Up until level 4, any team should be able to do well with just 3* quality teams. Tokens and scouts shouldn't really come into play until at least level 4.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Why have you spent tokens on 4 scout players in level 2? That is just a waste of money. Up until level 4, any team should be able to do well with just 3* quality teams. Tokens and scouts shouldn't really come into play until at least level 4.
    I've scouted since level 1 and I've still struggled, I've been put up against other scouters in the league and CL though.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Because i wanted to try it out... And was really surprised getting bashed by so many teams with much lower avg. strength. I tried several formations, tactics, and so on. It does not make a difference.

I am willing to pay for good games. But this "game engine" is a random-number-generator. There is zero simulation imho.

Banned
    I bought one scout in lvl 2. I have seen others with a full built stadium and full team of scouts at lvl 2. There are people out that have money to burn.